Samurai's Journey (all 3 parts)

A/N: Welcome back! This will be Samurai's Journey so prepare for a long ride. No outfit above because the rangers were mostly morphed or in their ninja uniforms. I think? Alright I'll add an outfit after I finish writing! Anyways, enough rambling, ENJOY!

The rangers all stood in Ninja Ops watching Sensei prepare to break a brick.

"Haha, right," Blake laughed.

"There's no way he does it," Hunter doubted.

"I don't know, dude. He is pretty strong for a little guy," Dustin countered.

"Quiet, a little respect for the master," Shane hushed.

"Now watch closely, rangers," Sensei ordered.

They spectated as the guinea pig jumped and shattered the brick in one fluid motion.

"See that..." Shane began.

"Was radical!" Blake finished.

"You were saying?" Tori asked.

"I stand corrected. But how?" Hunter said in disbelief.

"The power comes not from the body, but from the mind," Tori told him.

"Correct, Tori," Sensei praised.

"That'll teach you not to underestimate the little guy, huh?" Sofia chided.

"Yeah, I still have bruises from the island," Blake complained.

"All right, I'm up," Hunter declared in a confident voice.

"You sure you want to go there, bro?" Blake asked.

"Look, if he can do it... uh, I'm going to give it my best shot," Hunter announced in a suddenly not-so- confident tone.

Shane set down a new brick and silently wished his second-in-command good luck. Hunter kneeled and brought his hand upon the brick. He cried out in pain as he looked at Sofia for sympathy. The other rangers, however, were struggling not to laugh and failing miserably- except Blake.

"Don't look at me, thunder boy. I warned you about underestimation," Sofia told him.

"Looks like Rodent-1 and Thunder ranger- zip," Shane laughed.

Blake glared at him and gave him a shove in the shoulder.

"You think you can do it?" Hunter challenged.

Shane blew out a puff of confident air and motioned for Hunter to stand up. He kneeled and attempted the board, but he too failed. Tori attempted a different approach, but she also failed. Blake tried to shatter it with his head, but it only resulted in a massive headache.

"After those attempts, I'm not trying," Sofia whispered to Dustin.

"Yeah... me either," Dustin whispered back.

They glanced at the others who were now moaning in pain and clutching their hands or in Blake's case- head. They laughed at their overconfident friends.

After the space scene:

"You have all come far in your training, but you still have much to learn," Sensei lectured.

"Yeah, but you're, like, a full-on, like, super ninja-master," Dustin countered.

"HYAH!" they heard from behind.

They turned to see Cam smashing through the brick as if he were a knife slicing through hot butter.

"Oh, what?" Shane whined in disbelief.