Enter Wolverine

"I'm the best there is in what I do, at least the people weren't still alive whenever I'm done saying that,"

A train can be seen being attacked by a bunch of Nevermores, inside the train are students and people from other kingdoms. The students were in the train in goal to come to Beacon, yet here they are before initiation; fighting grimm.

The students managed to get the Lancers off of their train, but the Nevermores needed more manpower and co-operation. The students didn't know each other, so working together might be a difficult task to do.

But that wasn't needed, because when there was a fish...

there was always a bigger fish.

Suddenly, the roar of a man could be heard and a person had lunged at a Nevermore. The Nevermore shot it's feathers at the person but to no avail, the person used the feather as a jumping platfrom to continue their attack. 

The person had landed on the Nevermore's beak and the other Nevermore was closing in.

"Good, the closer you get; the easier i'll kill you." The person plunged their claws onto the Nevermore's head and jumped up and around it's head, causing the head to split in half; using this momentum, he lunged at the other Nevermore's open mouth and got swallowed.

The gasps of the students could be heard as the Nevermore caws in victory. The students prepared for another fight, but the Nevermore's victory caws changed into shrieks of pain.

Inside, the belly of the flying beast were being torn to shreds. The person climbed up the Nevermore's throat and sliced it's neck, the only sound coming out of that throat would be the roar of the person.

The student jumped great heights out of the Nevermore's mouth, and landed on the train. The students cheered for the person and after that, they went on their merry way.

"Same shit, different day," the person revealed himself.

He had black hair and stray strands that went down to his eyes, teeth that had sharp fangs, red irises that had the vision of a hawk. His body was built, and his hands look like it could crush a human skull.

He had on a brown jacket that had lighter brown lines on his arms specifically the biceps, navy blue jeans, a golden leather belt, and black leather boots.

The person walked back inside the train and sat down on his seat again. A student walked by him.

"Dude, that was so cool! You were like an unstoppable force! You were like a-a... a Wolverine!"

"Thanks, I get that alot,"

The student went on by and The Wolverine dreamed off about what would happen next.

The train stopped to a halt, and The Wolverine woke from his deep slumber. The young man walked out of the train and breathed in the fresh air of Vale.

"I need a drink," Said the Wolverine.

Wolverine walked into a bar and ordered a couple of beers, he sat on the bar stool and waited patiently for his drink.

Out of boredom, Wolverine turned on the TV and watches the news channel.

"It's quite the world out there, huh? The students are all training to be hunters and huntresses; I suppose you are too?" The bartender asked.

"I don't plan on it, I just want to get a normal job,"

"Says the Wolverine," Said a man with a raspy voice.