Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1

(Sorry for the long chapter, do you guys like long chapters? If not, then I can seperate them.)

It was the next day following the Dance. 2 Headmasters and a teacher were in an office.

"They were here... Ozpin, they were here!" Said Ironwood as he raises his voice. Ironwood angrily slams his fist on Ozpin's table.

"We're very much aware of that, thank you James," said Glynda. "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!" Ironwood replies.

The Elevator door dinged. "Come in," said Ozpin, Ruby steps out of the Elevator. "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here," Ruby pauses. "It wasn't me," Ruby quickly explains herself.

"Thank you for coming, Ruby. How are you feeling?" Ozpin asks.

"Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three," Ruby joked but the three stared silently. "Okay, so that's the tone we're going for," said Ruby.

"Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could," James said as he rests a hand on Ruby's shoulder.

"Thank you sir; but it wasn't just me, Y/N was there too, I'm sure I would've gotten hurt if Y/N wasn't there," said Ruby. "Yes, we'll talk to him after," Glynda states.

"Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add," Ozpin asks.

"Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?" Glynda added. "I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me," Ruby stated.

"But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked," added Ruby. "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby," Glynda says.

"Hey, Y/N might get more information, he has a really sharp nose," said Ruby. "By that I mean as he's good at smelling," Ruby added. "N-Not as body odo-" Ruby was interrupted. "We know," said Glynda. "Okay," Ruby replies quietly.

"Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone," said Ironwood. "Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?" Ruby sparked up.

"It's possible," Ruby looks aside and thinks about lying. "But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together," said Ozpin.

"Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom," Ruby lies.

"Interesting," Ozpin smirked, as he knew team RWBY were doing something. "I thought you said the intruder never-" Glynda starts before getting interrupted.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you," said Ozpin as Ruby leaves. "Any time," said Ruby.

"And Miss Rose, please try and be.. discreet about this matter," said Ozpin. "Yes sir," Ruby replies and leaves the office.

"Call him in," Ozpin ordered. Glynda pulls up the microphone that connected to all of Beacon. "Would Mr. Y/N come to the Headmaster's office. I repeat, would Mr. Y/N come to the Headmaster's office," said Glynda.

A few moments passed and the Elevator dinged. "Yes, come in," said Ozpin. Y/N walks out of the Elevator.

"Mr. Y/N! My my, it's a pleasure to meet you," James says as he reaches for a handshake. "You too," said Y/N as he accepts the hand-shake. "Woah, nice grip y'got there," said Y/N, James lets go.