Man and Mutants

It was a bright day outside, with the arrival of other academies' students and other people from around the world; The Vytal Festival was going to be massive.

The Arrival of General Ironwood has concerned Ozpin. The General has brought his Military and his fleet to accompany him on his travels. "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work to his travels," Glynda spoke as she and Ozpin look outside from Ozpin's balcony.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a very busy man," said Ozpin. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore," Ozpin added.

The elevator to Ozpin's office dinged and an alert was on Ozpin's desk.

"Come in," Ozpin spoke. The elevator doors opened and out came General Ironwood. "Ozpin!" Greeted Ironwood as he and Ozpin walks closer.

"Hello General," Ozpin greeted him back.

"Please, drop the formalities," said Ironwood as he and Ozpin shook hands.

"And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we've last met," Ironwood exclaimed. "Oh James.. I'll be outside," said Glynda.

"She certainly hasn't changed a bit," said Ironwood. "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival," asked Ozpin as he hands Ironwood a glass of tea.

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year," said Ironwood as he pours a liquid into his drink. "Besides, with you hosting.. I thought this might be an opportunity for us to catch up," said Ironwood.

"I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends. However, the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned," said Ozpin as he pours his tea into his cup.

"Well.. concern is what brought them here," replied Ironwood. "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-"

"Oz.. you and I both know why I brought those men," said Ironwood interrupting Ozpin. Ozpin sips his tea, and says, "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this, are just going to give off the wrong impression," said Ozpin.

"But if what Qrow said is true-"

"If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal festival, a time to celebrate Unity and Peace; so I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent," said Ozpin putting his hands together and resting them on his desk.

"I'm just being cautious," stated Ironwood. "As am I, which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can," said Ozpin. "Believe me, I am," Ironwood walks away.

"But ask yourself this, do you honestly believe that your children can stop him?" Asked Ironwood.

"I hope they never have to," said Ozpin.

Meanwhile at Team RWBY

Team RWBY was at a desk, playing a card game.

"Alright.. alright. YANG XIAO LONG PREPARE YOUR KINGDOM FOR BATTLE!" Said Ruby as she called War upon Yang's mighty army. "Bring it on!" Said Yang. "I deploy! The Atlesian Air Fleet!" Said Ruby as she stood up and held her cards in the air. Yang gasped.

"Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" Said Ruby as she makes airplane noises. Yang gasps "You fiend!"

"Aaand since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn!" Ruby says. "Pretty sneaky sis-" Yang says with a laugh.

"But you've just activated my trap card!" Said Yang as she reveals her card. "Whaa-"

"Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher; fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!" Said Yang. "But! If you roll a six or lower; the Nevermore will turn on your own forces!" Said Ruby as she points her finger at Yang. "That's just a chance I'm willing to take," said Yang.