Initiation

Y/N woke up to a girl that kept saying good morning, and looked at her; the ginger girl was bugging some guy with a green suit of some sorts.

"Wow, that guy's patience is god-tier,"

Y/N walked to the local showers to get ready for the Initiation, unbeknownst to him the duo was heading for the same direction.

Y/N couldn't shower peacefully, because the girl kept talking to the poor guy.

"I can't believe we've been at beacon for a full 24 hours! Not that I thought we were going to get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm, well, I'm me!"

"I wish you were..." said Y/N as he whispered in the shower.

Finally, when he got out the duo wasn't there anymore; so he could brush his teeth in peace.

"Dude, you're jacked!" Said a Blonde kid.

"Thanks, you too? No you're not," Y/N replied, going back to brushing his teeth.

"Yeah.. but, I mean, I've been trying to get some muscle gain.. maybe you could help me?"

"I'll think about it, the name's Y/N by the way," said Y/N, after washing his mouth.

"O-oh, I'm Jaune, Jaune Arc; rolls off the tongue, ladies love it," said Jaune with no hint of shame.

"You keep telling yourself that, one day it might work," said Y/N patting Jaune on the shoulder as he walked out of the bathroom.

Y/N was only wearing his tanktop and his jeans, it seems that he had forgotten his jacket; so he went to pick it up. On the way to get his jacket, he met with Ruby, the girl with red highlights; and Yang, the girl with blonde hair; it seems that he and them had get to know each other after the candles blew out.

"Hey Y/N, what'cha up to?" Asked Yang.

"I'm just getting my jacket, you two ready for the initiation?"

"I'm super stoked! I can't wait to kill me some Grimm!" Said Ruby, innocently.

"Yeah? Well, don't get too excited now," said Y/N.

"Anyways, we were going to the locker room; you coming?"

"I'll catch you later, I just need to get my sleeping bag," said Y/N as he walked off.

Unfortunately, the previous duo had arrived at the ballroom and the Ginger was talking very annoyingly.

"But, it's crazy you know! We've been friends for soooo long; what are the odds that we'd still be together? Well, not "together" together; not that i'm not saying you're not handsome! You are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?" Said the Ginger while the two walk off to the locker room.

"Goddamn kids.." said Y/N while tying up his sleeping bag.

Y/N slung his tied sleeping bag on his shoulder and head towards the locker room.

The locker room was almost crowded with students preparing for the Initiation.

"Nora," said the green suited boy.

"Yes, Ren?" Asked Nora.

"I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.." said Ren as he slid his guns into his sleeves.

"That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"

"Come on Nora, let's go," said Ren while he walks away.

"But not "together" together.." said Nora while following Ren.

"Wonder what those two were so worked up about," asked Ruby.