Strings

Sounds of gunfire is heard throughout the empty Sector in the city of mantle. Screaming followed after the gunshots, along with blades slicing through flesh.

Blood splatters onto an Atlesian Soldier's helmet that is on the ground, the shot pans out and reveals that the helmet was a decapitated head of an Atlesian Soldier.

A red blade is seen cutting through an Atlesian Soldier's chest before it is pulled away. The body falls and the view reveals the holder of the blade, Raven.

She walks towards a line of Atlesian Soldiers firing at her, she swats away the bullets before slicing the ground, creating a portal. Raven falls in and the soldiers panic.

Raven: Stop getting in our way.

Soldier: (to another soldier) Our?

Soldier2: Holy shit! Run!

The soldiers grow confused as the soldier runs away. The soldiers look towards the way the other soldier looked and saw..

The Wolverine.

Soldier3: It's the Wolverine! Fire!

The soldiers fire their bullets at Y/N, the bullets sinks into his flesh before popping back out. Y/N marches at the soldiers. A soldier throws a grenade at Y/N, it explodes and blows up a portion of Y/N's face.

The soldiers get a good look of Y/N's Adamantium skull and his healing process. Y/N enrages and charges at them with incredible speed.

Blood splatters on the ground, the walls, then the alleyway. Y/N leaves one man alive with the PTSD and Trauma he had caused him to have. Y/N glares at the last man, his claws slowly sheathing.

The soldiers screams as Y/N grabs him by the collar and picks him up above his feet.

Y/N: I want you to send the General a message. (pulls the soldier close to his face) Tell him, Atlas' worst nightmare is coming.

Raven exits from the portal and walks over to Y/N. She stares at him, she's never seen Y/N been this filled with vengeance since the CCTV footage she had found in the ruins of Beacon (when Y/N was left behind and non-stop fighting for 2 weeks)

Y/N lets the man go and walks past Raven, she watches as the soldier slowly get up and run, unbalanced. Raven goes to her adopted father and walks with him.

Raven: Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Raven: You don't seem to be. Is it because of Qrow?

Y/N: (sarcastically) Yes it is Raven. It is about Qrow. It's also about the kids.

Raven: You mean Yang and her group?

Y/N: They're way in over their heads. They're 18 for God's sake, Have you seen what outside?

Raven: Y/N, calm down.

Y/N: These- These kids they're gonna die fighting for something that's unstoppable, What're-

Y/N continues to ramble as he lets out his worry and anger.

Raven: Dad!

Raven slaps Y/N in the face, he stops and snaps out of it.

Y/N: What... Just happened?

Y/N looks around as if he has been snapped out of a trance. Raven is confused as well as Y/N. Y/N sniffs the air and gets into his fighting stance.

Y/N: There's a Grimm nearby.

A humanoid Grimm walks out from an alleyway, it looks similar to the Apathy Grimm, but unlike the Apathy, which drains people's will to fight, This Grimm draws out people's negative thoughts and stress, feeding from it.