4

"Ah, there you are, Remus! You don't mind if Sirius rooms with you, do you?" Remus glanced at Molly's ever-knowing smirk. "'Course I don't, he's my best mate." Molly smiled brightly. "Perfect! I'll let Sirius know, and you'll just need to conjure up a bed for him." Remus sighed and fell back upon his bed as Molly walked back in the direction she came from to fetch Sirius.

A few minutes later, Sirius appeared in the doorway. "Sharing a bed, are we, Remus?" Sirius said with a smirk. "Nope," Remus responded quickly, flicking his wand towards the other side of the bedroom. A bed materialized slowly, and Sirius waked over to it, laying back on it gratefully. "Thanks," "What for?" Remus peered over to Sirius. "You already know that, Mooney." Remus nodded.

"You're welcome, then. You should get some sleep, by the way." Remus responded after a slight pause. "You should, too. You look a right mess, mate." Remus chuckled. "Gee, thanks," Remus responded sarcastically. "Don't we all, though?" Sirius nodded. "S'pose so." "Get some sleep, Sirius," "Are you not going to sleep as well?" Sirius questioned.

"You know as well as I that I'm a night owl." "Nah, mate, I believe you're mistaken. You're a werewolf." Remus chuckled. "Just get some rest, Sirius. Trust me, you look like you need it." "Good to know we can insult eachother's looks and still be friends," Sirius commented. Remus didn't respond, trying to make Sirius believe he had decided to rest instead. In actuality, though, Remus merely heard the word 'friends' echo through his mind.