18

Alrightly jumping ahead a bit, the last chapter wasn't really centered around Sirius and Remus much or at all, so this may seem sudden...you've been warned.

     Sirius pulled away from Remus's lips after a moment, suddenly taking a step back. Remus opened his eyes again after a minute, releasing a breath he didn't know he had been holding in. "Did that really just happen?" Sirius was still shocked himself, even though he had been the one to kiss Remus. "Um, yes? Yes." Sirius responded, blowing a stray hair out of his face.

     "Okay. Well in that case, what was that?!" Remus practically shouted. "I don't know! I kissed you, I guess!" Sirius shouted back, both men [gay] panicking at this point. "Well why'd you kiss me!" Remus asked, still somewhat hysteric. "I don't know!" Sirius, again, shouted back. "Well, I--" Remus paused for a moment to think about how to go about this. "Don't think I hated it...?" Sirius blinked. "Um, me neither, I guess." "Okay." "Yeah."

     The pair fell into silence for a few beats before a soft chuckle escaped Remus's lips. "Well, that was...interesting." "You could say that," Sirius responded, shifting to lean his back against the same wall Remus was leaning against. "What now?" "Back to reparing whatever needs it." "Right." Sirius sighed to himself. Definitely didn't think through kissing him. Great choice, Black, Sirius thought to himself.

So yea originally my idea for this book was to have Remus be desperately in love with Sirius, and have Sirius be as oblivious as ever. However, I'm an impatient writer 😂 so instead(as much as I suck at this) I'm writing this so that Sirius begins re-realizing some untouched feelings he has towards Remus, which of course adds in at least some sexual tension(you're welcome).