10

"Ah, good, you found him. By the way, Sirius, could you get Harry down here for dinner? I get that he wants to be there for Gin when she wakes up, but honestly-" Sirius chuckled, cutting Molly off. "I'll see what I can do," Remus took this opportunity to try and slip past Molly without her noticing, which backfired about as fast as he had gotten the idea to escape. "And just where did you disappear to for hours?" Remus sighed and turned around.

     "Er, my appartment. I am an adult, so I would think I could leave whenever I please," "Oh for goodness sake, Remus. If you keep avoiding him, you're going to make the poor man think you hate him!" Remus remained silent for a moment before responding. "I suppose you're right, but you know I don't hate him. And you also know why I'm avoiding him." Molly gave Remus a soft smile.

     "All I'm saying is you can't keep avoiding him, Remus-" "I'm not avoiding him...anymore," "You and I both know you left simply to get away from him. You haven't stepped foot in your appartment since Dora...and yet, you went there," Remus looked away, wishing he could avoid this topic entirely. "You won't talk to anyone about her anymore, and I knew that at the very least Sirius could be there for you more than any one of us. Hence why I told him your address."

     "Thanks," Remus mumbled, and Molly huffed. "I know that was sarcastic, but I'm going to pretend it wasn't. You're welcome." Remus chuckled slightly. "Can I go now?" "I suppose so. Just be down at some point for food, alright?" Remus nodded, then turned and walked away, immediately returning to where he was staying in the burrow for the time being.