Chapter 29

•●•

bts are in they're tent getting ready for their outfit for gda.

red carpet is already done while they are now wearing their formal attire.

and the rap line. jhope, suga, and rm are wearing other clothes since they are getting ready for the collaberation with lisa.

and jimin is also the same.

other bts members went to the idol's seat before the show start.

rap line is still at tent filming bangtan bomb episodes.

any minute now lisa entered their tent, "hi lisa, come here we're filming" suga said and she smiled then sitted with them.

"so armies, this is lisa of blackpink" jhope said to the camera and they all clapped their hands "she is here for our collaberation later" he added

"hella armies" lisa waved on the camera

they talked and joked each othet while filming.

"excuse to the first performers collaberation" a staff entered at their tent and said

the makeup artist started to retouched their makeup at the backstage.

any seconds they head onto the stage with the lights off so audience won't see them.

blackpink are seating on the left side of the idols seat while bts is front on them.

the only member that is left at the seat is jennie and jisoo for blackpink. jin, v and jungkook of bts. and the rest of the k-groups are completed.

the intro started to play no love by lucky j.

all fans went wild after seeing the four person on the stage performing. idols are also shocked for the sudden collaberation. while bts and blackpink are chilled and cheering for their members.

after the performance they head backstage and change for their formal attire.

jhope, suga, rm, and lisa head back idols seat together and sat with there members.

jimin and rosé are about to perform.

jungkook's pov

jimin hyung and chaeyoung are about to perform now. i saw suga, jhope, and rm hyung with lisa walking towards our direction and went to the seat. we bowed to them, cause the sign of respect.

all idols do that and hell yea we're idols.

lisa went to her seat with her unnies, i slightly glanced at her for 0.5 seconds and looked at the stage again.

fancams

coincidences

i though and remember what bang pd-nim and yang yun shuk-nim.

we are choosened, since so many fancams are filming us. i noticed that lisa's legs is revealing, and she doesn't have one for some cover.