Chapter 38

warning: this chapter is 18+ matured content. if you are uncomfortable reading matured scene, proceed to the next chapter.

•●•

lisa's pov

me and jungkook arrived in my dorm.

"your bag is really big, it's like your going on a vacation and in my house." i chuckled seeing him placed his bag on my bed.

"nah it's not that many, my things are just so big" he replied.

"let's watch" then we walked outside then went to the living room.

"what do you want to watch?" i asked him

"how about... have you heard about the movie 365 days?" jungkook asked

"no, never heard of that yet. you wanna watch?" i asked him innocently

i have a bad feeling about this, somehow the title sounds like an erotic scene. well, i don't know i need watch it first to find out.

"yeah let's go"

we started watching. it's been 12 minutes now.

wtf?! i knew it! this is an erotic movie.

what the hell jungkook?

he is focusing in the movie while i'm sweating bad, i don't like this kind of movie wtf.

also the lights are turned off so i really don't like it.

omg! this is so awkward, the scenes are very matured i couldn't get used to it.

the two main character are now in the yacht.

gosh! it's the sex scene! ahh help, it's really awkward here. how could jungkook watch this kind of movie? what actually fuck! they are actually fucking each other in the top of the yacht.

it's really hot here! jungkook is only focusing in the tv. i almost choke my macaroon.

the heat couldn't escape my body gosh hell. good thing i'm wearing my hoodie and underneath is my white top.

i started to take off my since it's so hot, it reveals my top and i feel relaxed.

i heard jungkook scoffs lightly and yeah it's really become more awkward when i take off my hoodie, i regret doing that.

the episode 1 of 365 days just ended. i didn't hesitate to watch more of the other episode since it's getting awkward especially when it comes to matured scenes.

i went to my bathroom and started doing my skincare routine.

"WHERE ARE YOU LISA?" i heard jungkook yelled in the living room.

"at the bathroom!" i yelled back

while putting my sheet mask on my face i heard jungkook's foot steps

"oh your doing your routine... are you going to sleep after that?" he asked like a lost child

"yeah" i answered