Chapter 30

•●•

TWITTER

Top Trends for you

•#LISKOOK
•#GDA_2019
•#BTS
•#BLACKPINK
•#Jungkook
•#Lisa
•#DispatchSecretCouple
•#TWICE_FeelSpecial
•#BestCollaboration
•#BTSandBLACKPINKCollaborationGDA

Soompi, Koreaboo, AllKpop.

BTS Jungkook and BLACKPINK Lisa's Dating Rumor.

Instead of fans celebrate the event of Golden Disk Awards 2020 earlier Armies and Blinks started to fest about a rumor.

Is Jungkook and Lisa is dating?

It become a hottest topic in korea, because how fans reacted in when Jungkook is being a gentle man at GDA.

Jungkook and Lisa in GDA

In this video. Lisa with BTS's rapline are heading to their seats after the hot collaboration that shocked the fans. Lisa sat with her members and as you can notice, GDA didn't give extra blankets for the artist to cover their legs, especially for the women idols.

As you can notice that BLACKPINK Lisa was shievering cold and also asked her members is they have extras. They responded 'no'.

Lisa just let it be and continue watching. Any moment you can see that Jungkook glanced at the girl and quickly removed his suit revealing just his white polo.

And walk towards to BLACKPINK's seat and placed the suit in Lisa's legs. Jungkook has stayed in there for 8 seconds. When he was about to return to his seat, the girl just gave him a bright smile that shocked the fans.

In some other fancam, Jungkook was caught whispered something to BLACKPINK's maknae then winked before she could give a smile.

Fans have been happy and some of it are not.

What is your reaction?

Leave a comment below.

Comments:

yeontan's sister jungkook was just being nice stops with the issues

lisa my bright star issue issue issue

liskook family omg! dispatch just revealed them already.