Chapter 40

•●•

lisa flew back to korea dew to an emergency.

"i'm home!" lisa opened the door.

"hi lisa" jennie smiled at her.

"oh why are you here? i thought that you're in your new house with taehyunhg?" she said while putting her bags down.

"nah, it's time for our break. taehyung is going out with the oppas" jennie said while carrying kuma.

rosè came out of the room hurriedly and hugged lisa "YAH LISA! YOU ARE REALLY STRICT AT THE TRAINEES HOW COULD YOU" she yelled.

"am i?" lisa asked confused

"yes really! be soft to them. blinks are now afraid of you" she laughed.

"really??" lisa chuckled

"i told you to smile, why didn't you smile?" jennie imitates lisa's voice in the ywy.

"yah unnie" lisa whinned and they all laughed.

"don't forget about me!" jisoo yelled from her room and went out.

"unnie you're here too? i thought you are in jeju" lisa asked in shocked

"no way, i just miss you" she rolled her eyes.

"aaww"

"is this cameras?" rosé pointed the ceiling with 4 camera in different angles.

"why is their a camera here?" jennie asked in confused

"is someone spying at us?" lisa asked worriedly

"YAH!!" jisoo yelled when the door opened.

"ANNEYEONG!" v greeted them

"oh it's your husband jennie-ah!" jisoo sighed.

jennie is shocked to see taehyung, so that's why they're alot of cameras.

"i thought you where going with your hyungs" jennie raised her eyebrows to him.

lisa, rosé and jisoo is standing to each other while they watch jennie and taehyung.

"seat at the couch oppa" rosé said and v sat with jennie.

the 3 girls sat in the mattress.

"what brings you here oppa?" lisa asked him

"ow actually i have a surprise for my wife and to you girls?" he said and the girls looked at him confused.

the 3 girls started to acted like they are not close to taehyung since they are being filmed in the camera.

"what?" jennie asked

the door opened again revealing jimin and jhope with 4 boxes of pizza and 4 set of softdrinks.

the girls clapped when they saw the food, rosé was also shocked seeing jimin.

"this is so much oppa" lisa mumbled.

"because we are eleven" jhope replied.

"what do you mean eleven?" jisoo asked

once jisoo ask, the door opened and the rest of bts members entered.

"WOW!" the girls clapped.

they brought more chicken wings and lastly rm while carrying bottles of soju.

"anneyeonghaseyo" the boys greeted.

jungkook glanced went to lisa, they made an eye contact and smiled to each other.

the girls greeted back. then they all sat in the floor and placed all the food in the center table.

"so this is the surprise" jennie sighed.

after 2 hours, they are all now full and feeling dizziness because they drunk soju. the broadcast of we got married still continues and filmed them.

lisa stands up and went to her room, any minutes jungkook stands up confused too.

"jennie noona where is your bathroom, may i use it?" he asked like a child.

"in the right-side kook-ah. after walking to four rooms then the last room behind rosé room" she replied

"thanks"

he started to walk to the right-side, he just used the bathroom thingy for a reason but he sttaight towards to lisa's room.

after walking in he saw lisa laying on her bed cause she is really drunk.

he also heard her whinned.

"yah lisa" he layed beside her and half-hugged her.

lisa quickly hugged him back, their bodies are really closed to each other.

"i miss you gguk" she continue whinning like a baby.

"aw i miss you more" he tapped her head and carrassed it. "are you okay?" he asked

"no, my head hurts so bad" she faked-cry. he kissed her forehead and lisa gave him a puppy eyes.

"what's wrong?" he asked again

"kiss me gguk, i miss you" she mumbled and jungkook chuckled lightly.

he pecked her lips softly, but lisa quickly held his cheeks and kiss him.

"i said kiss me, i don't want a peck" she glared and jungkook laughed.

jungkook came closer and kissed her again, lisa kissed him back and smiled to him after.