Chapter 39

•●•

jungkook wake up first, he smiled seeing a naked angel behind her. he kissed her forehead, and wore his boxer and sweatpants from his bag.

we walked outside lisa's room shirtless, "hi leo! did you sleep well last night? sorry if your mom was to loud, she is just so inlove with me" he winked at lisa's cat.

he walked to the kitchen and look for some breakfast and started cooking for lisa.

lisa woke up and look at her surroundings.

jungkook's not here. she thoughed

she notice that she is not wearing any clothes so she walked towards to her cabinet and pulled out a white oversized-shirt and undies.

she went out to her room and a nice aroma just bumped into her nose and walk towards to the kitchen.

jungkook was cooking and his body in facing to their counter top.

he didn't notice her, so she walked towards to him and give him a back hugged.

"hi baby" jungkook greeted him

lisa pouted and jungkook faced her, "are you hungry?" jungkook asked and lisa nodded like a baby.

"then eat me" he answered

"yah! i want a real food" she glared at him

"but i am real" he continued teasing her

"let's just eat when your done cooking" she rolled her eyes and letting go of jungkook's body.

"uh-huh! hug me!" jungkook whinned

"you are cooking gguk, we may cause in something dangerous" she replied

"hug me while i'm cooking!" he whinned more

lisa rolled her eyes "aish okay" she walked back to jungkook and back hugged him.

she sniffed jungkook's back "hmm you smells so good" she whispered

"good girl" he patted her head.

after eating jungkook and lisa wear their proper clothes and chilled at tge living room watching tv again.

they heard a knock on the door.

"i'll go get it" lisa stands up and jungkook quickly went to lisa's room incased if that is not member of blackpink.

lisa opened the door revealing rosé and jimin. "oh hi" lisa smiled awkwardly.

"hello lisa-shi" jimin greeted back.

"oh it's just them" jungkook said and came out.

"yah! you're here again? everytime i went here i will saw one of my members" jimin sighed.

"hi hyung! hi noona!" he greeted them.

"have you been here last night?" rosé asked confusely