Chapter 47

•●•

"are you sure, you're okay alone here jungkook?" v asked.

"hyung i'm not a baby anymore, i am already okay since 4 weeks" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"yes you're still a baby kook-ah" rm pinch his cheeks. jungkook looked at them one by one annoyed.

"just go hyung, enjoy and stay safe" jungkook layed down to their couch and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

"aish, jungkook is such a childish" suga commented

"you know i can still here you while i am sleeping" he whinned at them.

"we will be home tomorrow in the afternoon, bye jungkook" they bid goodbyes

"byeee!"

they are going to a fashion show and jungkook is not include since bang pd-nim don't want to expose him because it's just a month that the accident happened to him.

"yes alone time!" he yelled.

he stay silent and stared at his surroundings.

"okay this is pretty boring" he sighed and layed om the floor.

"yoohoo yeontan!! come here!" he yelled and whistle.

any seconds yeontan went ran to him and placed him self into jungkook's chest.

"yah how can you be so cute" he giggled and start playing with him.

"cats can get along" he mumbled.

"cats"

"leo leo come here" a voice flashback at his surroundings

"who is leo?" he asked to himself

"did you sleep well last night leo? sorry your mom was too loud, she just really love me"

"what the fuck was that?" he asked annoyed.

"okay i am really annoyed, see you later yeontan. i just going to the kitchen and get some snacks and drink" he stands up and walked towards to the kitchen.

he opened the fridge and grabbed the box of pocky. when he was about to closed it.

"my hyungs are drinking sangria?" he said confused and also grabbed the bottle of sangria.

"tasting an alcohol would not bad" he smirked and pour the liquid in the glass.

he drank the wine.

"this wine is really tasty" a girl's voiced

"yow what is actually going on?" he glared.

"yah hyungs if you're still here and pranking me, you can get out now, you'll got me haha" he said sarcasticly

"yeah it's not a prank" he sighed

"didn't know that my rings could be this so good"

jungkook fall asleep at the couch.