Chapter 44

•●•

[BREAKING] - Dispatch

Breaking: BLACKPINK Lisa and BTS Jungkook dating news. Both idols caught dating in many footage, they have also relationship since 2019.

 Both idols caught dating in many footage, they have also relationship since 2019

(a/n: that is joohyuk and sungkyung but pretend that it's liskook hehe)

They we're caught many times since then, fans may have also suspects the coincindence.

Lisa and Jungkook have also caught in Han River before Jungkook's car accident. Is Lisa the reason why Jungkook got an accident? Comment down below.

What is your reaction to this couple?

Comments

army forever it's lisa's fault why jungkook got an accident!

halsey tea what a bitch

jungkook can cook stay away from jungkook!!!

blinkstamaro i am really happy that they are dating. but why does dispatch saying that lisa is the one who cause the accident of jungkook?

tAekOoK what the hell?

bangtan seesaw omg my ship has been sailed!!

lisa precious euphoria hey don't blame lisa

jimin and yeontan lisa is a literally bitch, i gonna hate her from now on

btsarmy_bpblink YAH I DYEING!!!

cypher 1234 BLACKPINK need to stay away from BTS!!!

yg entertainment-

yang yun-shuk is alone in his office, he was frustrated when the news popped up.

"yeah now they are revealed, but why does dispatch is like blaming lisa?" he asked to him self

"now my artist are ruined"

bighit entertainment-

like yang yun-shuk, pd-nim is also alone in his office.

"why would dispatch do that?"

"this is now worst, jungkook is not on his stable mind. and now he is reveal and he doesn't even know what going on."

the secretary came to his room.

"what's wrong pd-nim" he asked

"tell to the bts, don't let jungkook be open up by the media while he is still on the hospital. make sure he doesn't have an idea from what's going on"

"okay sir"

blackpink dorm-

lisa is still sobbing in her room, while hee unnies is still confused and feel bad for their maknae.

she is crying non-stop and didn't also went out on her room.

they let it out cool.

next day lisa was called to went in bighit entertainment.

she came into pd-nim's room.

"good morning lisa-shi" pd-nim forced smiled

lisa just let out a nodded and sat.

"i know that you are suffering now because of what happened yesterday, i'm really sorry"

"but it's time for you to know, dispatch have no any plan of revealing you honestly. but jungkook suddenly went out in an accident and that change dispatch mind, as always you know how dispatch target yg artist right? they want to ruin your image.

"i'm really sorry lisa-shi"

lisa looked down not trying to cry but her tears fall down quickly. she just stayed quiet.

"and i'm really sorry to say this but stay away from jungkook"