my explanation.

I have some explaining to do, and I'm sorry.

I know that I said I'd be back to regularly publishing chapters again once exams were over, and I was fully prepared to honour that. I swear I was.

But the very first day of the new semester, which was a Monday, my grandma who had lived with us for 14 years was hospitalized because of a heart condition.

She passed away six days later on the Saturday, which was coincidentally my birthday.

That situation, along with the Corona Quarantine thing has caused my mental health to back track to last year, when I basically spent the entire school year on autopilot because of depression.

So I am trying my best, I swear to you, but I'm also trying to pick up the pieces of myself at the same time and it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

But I'm trying.

Not gonna lie, I kind of feel like I let all of you down by not living up to my promise, so I truly apologize for that because I had every intention to get my stories rolling again. There's some chapter prewritten right now, but I'm trying to get a head start on it in case things get really bad again.

I'm not sure when I'll be back to updating, but I am writing again, which is something I haven't been able to convince myself to do since January, so I guess we're making some progress.

Thank you all for being patient with me and putting up with my shit. If any of you need to talk because the quarantine is affecting you, or because of something else entirely, please don't hesitate to message me.

I'm here to listen, to distract, or be a friend if that's what you need.

All the love,

Hannah.