CHAPTER 3

hey everyone.. 

i know i am a bit early in updating the next chapters... but I didn't have an option.. as yesterday was my birthday .. and because of Lock down i couldn't celebrate. so i tried to finish off two chapters of this story. 

HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT.. 

love loveangel.

***************************************************************************************

PRESENT......PAST.......PRESENT !!!!!!!!

(PART1)

MEW's POV

The owner of the SV industries with the partnership of Bright Vachirawit, I am MEW SUPPASIT. Today I am sitting in front of the ICU waiting for the doctors to come out and give me the information about my partner Art and my step brother Bright and brother-in-law Gulf. I believe you all wanna know did I land up in this place. Even sometimes I think that what is happening now is just a dream. I will wake up and everything will be back to normal. Our daughters cuddling us me, Art, Bright, Gulf all smiling over breakfast. But now im in a nightmare. My whole world is shattering. I don't wanna loose them..... I don't wanna lose any of them........

GOD PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! SHOW SOME MERCY!!!!!!!

I CANT LOOSE ANY ONE OF THEM THEY ARE MY FAMILY.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now that I am sitting in front of the ICU I feel that it was only yesterday when I saw Art at the Music festival. I was doing my Music and Business administration Major when I met Art. I first saw him at the music festival. While I was singing the song (Falling In Love With You – Elvis Presley) I saw a cute little guy standing at the gate of the auditorium like a statue and his eyes were fixed on me. Those eyes , that look made me hooked to that person. Suddenly when I blinked and looked at him again.....

I don't know why he just ran away. I finished my song and announced that the song was dedicated to that person. After my performance I tried to find him. But I guess I missed him that day. But destiny was in my favor. I met him again at the musical audition. I realized that I need to make his adorable person mine before someone else claims him. But I was afraid that he might already be claimed. During the musical rehearsal I sometimes found him talking with someone with that spark in his eyes. I was so damn jealous. So I tried to befriend him. I started to give him more attention. Going out with him for coffee, having lunch with him. After a month of our hard rehearsal finally the day came for the Performance. I was a bit nervous.

I knew that Art was a capable actor and a good performer. So I just went to his dressing room to wish him "ALL THE BEST". But when I entered I was ""SHOCKED!!!"" I saw a girl was leaning in front of him and their faces were so close that if any one move an inch their lips will form into a KISS!!!!! I could not see it. I remembered how he talked to a person with sparkling eyes. I thought maybe she is the one. So without thinking anything I harshly pulled her off him and instructed her with glaring eyes to leave the room. She got soo scared that she ran as fast as she could. I just gave a laugh.

Then I looked at Art. He was shocked. So I took the chance. I kneeled down in front of him pinning him between on the chair, I KISSED HIM!!!!!

I