CHAPTER 31

Morning sun ... touched their eyes to wake them up from their dream.

Mew and Gulf got up from their bed and headed for shower...no coffee no tea....

After cleaning themselves ..they headed towards the dining table to find Myn and Lyn already having their breakfast....

The parents ate their breakfast....but there was a odd aura in the air...As if the elders wants to say something but they are hesitating..

Myn had seen their fathers..and know that the only way for a friendly atmosphere is to talk to each other. She smartly finished her breakfast..waited for Lyn ..to finish hers...they she said

"papa ...dad..talk to eachother and clear up.. we are heading for school..."

The fathers were stunned seeing their daughter reaction..they were proud that Myn was growing up into a mature lady..

Gulf cleared his voice .. "P?"

"I need to speak to you."

"me too..you first.."

"I did a background check on ranaulf..and I found that he is family..your family..."

"Gulf ... he is your twin brother.. and may be he knows about it..thats why he has his face in his facial hair..so that no one could recognize him instantly.."

Gulf was shocked ..he had his doubts..but now that Mew confirmed it...he was happy and sad...

"P how do you know that he is my brother?"

I asked Zee to do a background check on Him..because .. too many coincidences in one day is very odd and suspicious..

Hmmmm.... Was only Gulf's reply..

Mew continued.. "Zee looked into the birth records which were kept under highly confidential files..and found that your mother gave birth to two boys at the same time .... But they only came back with you as you were weak and needed attention."

"but Mom never told me anything about having a brother... well that's because according to police files ..your twin went missing and only the cloth that he was wrapped in was found drenched in blood. Your mother went into shock... so your father decided to bury the matter there... and probably that's the reason they never spoke about your brother...and if I am not wrong the time they visited NY before their accident was because they might have found that their other son was alive... and someone came to know about their arrival...

Your brother was shifted to a different place from his orphanage..where he was brought up..when your parents visited .... And if I am not wrong then your Uncle was involved in the kidnapping but he might not be the culprit for your parents plane crash....

Gulf was listening to him quietly... the fact was that he already knows about this..he was silently matching up the information that MC had brought and that Mew had...

He was certain that Ranaulf was here to avenge Charley's suicide.. but there was one question ... how can a person commit suicide in a well guarded prison unless someone provided him the essentials!!!

But who?

....................................................................................

At the hotel

"Yes Uncle.. I know .. I will find out what they have found about me..

I wont spare them.. because of them ...I lost him... they have to pay for what they did.. my father can't be a criminal..."

..........................................................................................

So what do we do now?? Asked Gulf

"well we need to make your brother see the truth..." mew said

"but how?"

"If I am not wrong he already knows that we have information about him.. so if my instincts are correct he might search for what we have found.. lets invite them for dinner...."

"but how are we sure that he will be looking for it.. ??"

"We can only wait for his move.."

"mmmm..baby its getting late I think we should head for office..."

"okay.."

..........................................................................................

Later that day...

Someone entered Mew's office ..and quietly searched his files to find anything regarding the information...he tried to unlock Mew's laptop and it opened without any hassel..

But he didn't know that whatever he was doing was monitored by Mew himself. Mew was keeping a close watch on the person looking at this laptop.. and he could also monitor what exactly he was searching for...

Finally the person found a file named after him...and he inserted his pen drive to make a copy of it... then he left..

Mew smiled.. after all his instinct was correct... the person was none other than Ranaulf.

He called Gulf.... "baby invite them for dinner.."

"okay"

........................................................................................

Gulf was preparing dinner when Mew came home... the girls were getting ready for the guests.

Sharp at 8 ..the calling bell sang...Ranaulf came alone. When asked he said that Tong would be late.. so ranaulf came alone....

Ranaulf looked awkwardly at Gulf.

Gulf looked at Mew and Ranaulf. "We need to talk.."

"Yes we do" said Ranaulf..

----------------------------------------------------

HELLO my dear READERS

SO THIS STORY HAS COME TO ITS CLIMAX.... A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT.... I KNOW THAT THE CURRENT CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT..BUT IN THE LAST CHAPTERS THE PAST WILL BE REVEALED... SO STAY TUNED...

I plan on finishing his story because.....Mew and Gulf has come a long way passing all hurdles ...now in this story they need their happy ending........so i decided on completing this story by this month...

thanks again for liking and voting my story....

see you soon.