The Side story.

hi guys

this is the part where i talk about Myn and Lyn ... They are the daughters of MewArt and GulfBright. This a just a side story.... as to how Myn and Lyn came to their life. The reason i am focussing of this part because they play a very important role in Mew and Gulf's life later.....

so here we gooo..............

Myn and Lyn are sisters . Myn is 8years old so Mew and Art adopted her..and Lyn was 6years so Gulf and Bright adopted her. The coulples never thought that within a month of their marriage they would be parents to two cute girls.... One day when they were returning  from office they found a girl lying unconscious on the farthest corner of the street and a little girl was crying beside her. Gulf couldn't see them  in that condition and took them to the hospital. The doctors said that Myn was unconscious because of lacking nutrition so was her sister. They asked them where they lived.... Myn said that their father left them long ago and their mother abandoned them in the streets because of poverty. They have been begging for food for the past 7 days. Art was hurt seeing the condition of the children. Seeing them Gulf and Art felt like crying... thinking how can parent be so cruel. So after proper background check the couples adopted Myn and Lyn...they used one of the 4 rooms which were personally decorated for them. They didnt have a heart to separate the two sisters.... so they adopted both of them. They were so cute. They were lucky that they didn't fall in the trap of bad guys. Mew, Art, Bright, Gulf loved both of them very passionately.. if you look at them you will never feel that the couples adopted those two girls. They love Myn and Lyn like their own blood related daughters.

<3<3<3<3<3....