CHAPTER 32

HELLO MY DEAR READERS..I AM EXTREMELY SORRY TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER SO LATE ... ACTUALLY ME AND MY FAMILY WENT ON A SHORT HOLIDAY..WHERE MY PHONE AND LAPPY WERE CONFISCATED BY MY PARENTS...AND COULDN'T GET TO UPLOAD ANY CHAPTER OR TALK TO YOU ALL REGARDING THE LATE PUBLISHING...

IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES ..PLEASE IGNORE.. 

SO I AM PUBLISHING THE CHAPTER NOW.. READ AND ENJOY...

OH..BTW ONLY 4 MORE CHAPTERS ARE LEFT...

KEEP READING....

*******************************************************************

PAST IS MUCH BITTER ....

CHAPTER 32

Mew, Gulf and Ranaulf went to the study. As soon as they entered..... Ranaulf jumped and hugged Gulf..

Feeling his own brother in his arms he couldn't control himself... he hugged him back...

Mew saw the scene and smiled.. Finally Gulf has someone as family apart from Mew and Art's parents.

"I missed you brother" with that he started crying...Gulf couldn't stop himself but hugged him back.... Both the bothers started to cry.. it was an emotional scene.

Mew was happy about his decision ..to let Ranaulf know about his past..and that how he was taken away... about his parents ..what that have done...how they died....

Ranaulf was so sorry that he didn't think about the situation can have an alternative POV.

When they settled down .... Gulf asked.. "why didn't you hug me at the door?"

R : "Gulf ... I was scared..scared that Uncle Tayte has someone spying on me... I didn't want to let my guard down...and also I was trying to protect you from harm....Gulf .. Uncle is planning something big... as far as I know he wants to take over the business that you have established... but I still don't know why he is doing so..... his is our own Uncle.....

M: "well that only he can answer. Do you know what he is planning?"

R: " I have an idea..he wants to bargain....but I have no idea about his move..."

G: Mew , Ranaulf..can we please stop discussing the topic right now.. I need to spend time with my brother...

With that Gulf pulled Ranaulf to their room leaving Mew behind...

The rest of the dinner arrangement went to Mew....Tong came and was helping his friend.. basically that evening.. Mew and Tong played the role of House Husbands .........hahahahahaha...............

.........................................................................................................

After they finished their dinner.... They all went to the study... Tong already knows about Gulf and Ranaulf......

At first Tong confronted Ranaulf for cheating and using him to get back to his brother...but the young man assured him that he is truely in love with him...

The four men sat at the study table to discuss their plan to trap Tayte. But what would they bait??

To their surprise.. Gulf volunteered. Tayte was his uncle and he wants revenge from Gulf ... that was the reason he hurted Gulf... took away his parents and his husband and his brother....

All the three other men were instantly against Gulf's suggestion..but Gulf was determined enough to go ahead....

Two days later ..Gulf was going to office in cab..as he going to be late for work.. Mew and the kids already took the car with them. The plan was Mew will pick up Gulf for lunch as Gulf didn't have work pressure that day...