CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

Mew was a bit worried with Gulf.... How can be so dumb..?? why does he not put up his shield when he befriends with anyone.. Gulf sometimes acts so childish..

That's why I love him.... Mew thought.

Mew called Zee..

"hey bro .how z life. With your husband?"

"oh don't ask.. day by day he is becoming childish.. which is so cute.."

"Huh..cant believe that our Zee will be so lovey-dovey.."

"Shut up.. I have always been like this..just didn't have anyone to show it..so why did you call??"

"well I need some information..regarding a Guy I met recently..and Gulf is showing too much interest in him.. I need his evry single details.. everything .A to Z every single piece.. and I need it very soon.. ti have aa gut feeling that something is wrong with his guy.. very Fishy.."

"chill Man.. I get it... I will look into it.. send me whatever info you have about him.. even a photo will do.."

"yeah ..i will send to you tomorrow ..his portfolio is in office."

"Kay.. see you then.."

"see yah.."

Mew disconnected the call and turned to look at Ranaulf standing behind him..

"what are you doing here?"

"I came to get water Sir.." Ranaulf replied..

Mew narrowed his eyes.. he thought how much have you heard Mr Ranaulf.... You are danger to my Gulf and me.. I am sure about it.

The next few days Mew always kept a close watch on Ranaulf.

He was aiting for Zee to provide him with information about Ranulf

Finally Zee called..

Hello my friend

"hey Zee.. any News??"

"Oye.. wont even ask me how I am?"

Mew rolled his eyes... "Zee we talked a few days back..."

Hahahaa ...so true.. so coming to the point.. Well you will be surprised to hear what I am about to say..."

"come on Zee.. say it.."

"Well Ranaulf is an orphan... he grew up in a orphanage..with many other kids..if you look from far.. you will find nothing special about him. but once you go deep you will be surprised to find the fact that his education and his lifestyle was financed by none other than Uncle Pakpoom i mean .. I mean Art's Uncle..do you know what this means??"

"really... so you think Gulf is in danger?"

"mmm cant say that... for sure.. but its better to give Gulf protection... and you need to keep your eyes open. That boy might be dangerous. I have sent you a mail.. read it,. You will definitely be surprised... I was shocked to find about some secrets ..which were kept well hidden I mean hidden deep .. but me.. I am Zee the Great ... they couldn't hide it from me.. just have a look. Oh another thing..it involve Gulf's parents.. "

"what?? Again?? Ok ok.. fine I will go through it.."

Okay ..you take care.. and be careful.. something is going to happen..something bad.. I can feel it..try to be with Gulf as much as possible.. that Ranaulf guy is upto something... oh and Mew.. one more thing.. MMMM NOTHING..JUST HAVE A LOOK....BYE"

"ZEE?.. GOD THIS GUY.. WHEN WILL HE GROW UP!!!"

WITH THAT MEW WENT TO HIS LAPTOP AND OPENED THE MAIL SENT TO HIM... AFTER READING THE INFORMATION.. MEW FELT A 440V CURRENT PASS THROUGH HIM...

WHAT DO YOU THINK MEW FOUND OUT?