CHAPTER 17

HEY FRIENDS....

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN GIVING 100+ STARS FOR THE STORY....

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

HAPPY READING....

*********************************************************************************

THE SIDE STORY OF ZEE AND SAINT....

Well this is the Side story of Saint and Zee... please keep in mind that this scene in happening simultaneously with Mew and Gulf.... So enjoy......

SIDE STORY

When Gulf got a call from the bar manager...he knew he take to look for Mew and he wont be able to go out for dinner with Zee. He tried to call him....but the phone rang and Zee missed the call....without wasting any time...Gulf grabbed his purse and booked a taxi. He ordered Saint to go to Zee's House which was on his way home ...to inform him about the cancellation of the dinner date.

Well as instructed Saint reached Zee's house...and rang the bell. No one answered. He rang the bell again...still no one answered.....he thought Zee might have left...but he saw Zee's Red sports car parked close to the main door. He rang the bell again and again ...he got irritated and was about to leave when the door opened that Zee came out wrapped I a white bathrobe....water dripping down his hair. Saint was about to curse him....for being late.....but looking at the Hot Wet Zee he was stoned...

Zee poked his forehead to snap a statue Saint.. ...

Saint got back his composer and told in a rough voice...

"Who the hell do you think you are"

"I have been ringing the bell.. for 15mins...just because you are dating my Boss that doesn't mean you can mentally harass me.."

"huh!! What??"

"when did I harass you? I was taking a shower...because of the loud music I couldn't hear the bell...relax Secretary Saint...."

"Its Saint..not Secretary Saint"

"ok ok..just kidding"

"so what brings you here??"

"Sir gulf tried to call you to cancel today's date"

Before Saint could say more... Zee asked, "Is it because of Mew"

"Yes Sir, Sir Gulf has gone to pick up Sir Mew"

Zee's expressed a sad sigh. His glittering eyes suddenly dimmed... He knew this would happen... Gulf would always prefer Mew before him... as he himself didn't know that he loves Mew..and So does Mew.

Saint saw the sad expression in Zee's Eyes..

"I think I should leave..."

"don't... leave...if you have time can you please stay back and give me company..."

"I planned an in-house dinner date with Gulf...and everything is ready... I just don't want that to go waste" "would you mind to have dinner with me.. I don't want to be lonely today"

Saint felt Sad hearing Zee's pleading Voice...

He smiled and nodded.

Saint followed Zee.

"Saint wait here.... Ill go get changed. You look tired...if you wanna refresh yourself...the guest room it there to your right."

Saint was tired...he left his bag in the sofa and went to the guest room freshened up. He thought about taking a shower.....but it would be impolite.