CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

The GUEST who is a FRIEND

Gulf remembered him seeing blood and fainting. After that whatever happened ...he just couldn't remember. But he had a smile on his face....he got out of bed and put a quilt on Mew.

He freshened up and went for a bath. His fever was down....he came out of the bathroom and started to dry his hair. The sound of the hair dryer woke Mew up. The first thing that he saw made him hold his breath.

He saw Gulf drying his wet hair.....the sun ray falling from the window to hi face...and Gulf was Glowing...

Mew couldn't take off his eyes from Gulf.

Gulf turned around to pick up his tie..the saw that Mew was awake...

Gulf: "Good Morning P... I want to say SORRY for yesterday.... And also THANK YOU for taking CARE of me."

Mew was spellbound. He couldn't utter a word...

Gulf: "P..??? P...???? Are you listening to me.???

Mew came to his senses ....cleared his voice and just Nodded.

He got up from the sofa... Gulf took the quilt from him.....the Mew with a dumbstruck fool face with furrowed eye brows left the room.

MEW POV

What is wrong with me?

Why couldn't I say a simple WELCOME when Gulf was saying THANK YOU !!!!!

Mew .... You are a jerk... YOU LOVE ART..... then why did you became a statue when you saw Gulf. What was that feeling????

I shrugged and went for my bath...

When I came down Gulf was already in the kitchen making breakfast. Myn was helping him as he couldn't use his hand......because of the wound.

Mew: " Good Morning....why are you cooking?? You are hurt!!!"

Gulf: " Its Okay P... I can manage... Myn is helping me."

Mew: "okay then...be careful"

The day went as usual. The difference was that Mew couldn't concentrate in his work. He was constantly thinking... about how Gulf was doing....whether he was in pain or not. But his ego didn't allow him to call Gulf.

That evening Mew came from office early....and didn't find Gulf... He thought that Gulf might not have returned from office...

So he freshened up and went to the kitchen... he knew Gulf was hurt....so instead of Gulf cooking dinner..Mew thought he should cook for a change.

But the fact is that Mew can't cook... he only knows how to cook instant noodles.

He wanted to ask his mother for help....then thought that she might again talk about his marriage. So the best possible WAY to make dinner .....is taking help from Google.

Gulf returned from office and when he entered the house he smelt something burning.... And to his horror he found Mew was covered in flour...and the curry was sticking to the bottom of the pan....it was burnt.

Gulf looked at Mew and started to laugh his heart out.... He couldn't control his laughter... he was laughing so much that tears streamed down his eyes.

"P...why are you cooking???"

Mew pouted, "you cook everyday for us.. and yesterday you got hurt....and I came early...so thought I might cook something up seeing Google to reduce your work..." Mew spoke in One BREATH.