CHAPTER 15

The Plan in Action

The next day media report

"The factory so as people thought turned out to be a storage house under the TC company. The police are investigating the case to find out the cause of fire. This storage house is one of the illegal possessions on the TC company. The police stated that they got a tip regarding the ownership of the store house. They are denying to give out further information regarding the tip. When the police did a background check and turns out that TC company had been doing illegal business for many year. To investigate further and the company has been sealed, their bank accounts have been blocked and they are under arrest for further questions."

Mew's Office

Zee: So you said you would be buying shares from their company? what happened to that plan?

Mew: Well I thought about involving my company to destroy them....but thinking about my employees stopped me. I mean..if my plan backfired..then I would put my people's job in danger.

Zee: Wow ...Mew u have matured.... Never thought you would think twice before taking a decision.

Mew: yeah...im not in college anymore Zee..i have people looking up to me and people that care about.

Zee: so among the people you care...is Gulf one of them??

Mew paused for a moment

Mew: why do you ask that?

Zee: mmmm...I have seen how you react when I m with Gulf....you do care bout him...right?? Then y are you so cold towards him??

Mew thinking in his mind

(because u are always around him... whenever I see him...huh!!)

Ring ring.....ring

Yes Gulf...

Gulf: P...I saw the news....I am coming to your office to meet you....we need a serious discussion"

Mew: Okay

Half an hour Later

Boss: Sir ... Sir Gulf is hear to meet you!!

Mew: Send him in....and get some fine tea for him.

Gulf entered the room and was surprised to Zee smiling at him. Zee came up to him and kissed Gulf in the Cheeks "how are you Gulf??

Im fine Zee...

So what brings you here?

Gulf gave a questioning look to Mew

Mew asked: is it about your uncles? Then do not worry Zee is helping me with this.!!

Gulf was surprised a bit. He asked, " so what I was thinking was right..the news about my uncles are because of you....but tell me P..was anyone hurt?

Mew: No ..no one was hurt,...I promised you didn't i?

Hearing Mew and Gulf's conversation Zee raised his eyebrow and remembered that Mew said once that he promised someone about not hurting any soul while carrying out the deed.

Zee realized that Mew had a soft spot for Gulf in his heart.

After getting updates from Mew Gulf bid Mew and Zee goodbye.

Meanwhile in custody the elders were no getting any bail as Zee and his people made sure that they do not get any help from the Insiders of the Police department not even from the influential people they befriended in the past.

Well as a matter of fact..as Tayte and Charley were in custody and the police were doing their investigation....they found out that around 10 years ago they were also accused of killing a couple named KANAWUTs and somehow they were not charged guilty... so right now what they are doing is investigating both the matters and the new Officer in Charge Is not happy with the results of the accident care of the KANAWUTS....i think this time tayte and Charley are going in for a long long time.

Also I would like to inform that Mew and Zee made sure that they don't get any help from the outside and rot in jail.. because Zee has some friends from the Mafia world who would help Mew to achieve his goal. So they uncles are stuck in the middle of some dangerous people who will never let them go out of jail and God only knows what is waiting for them inside the prison. After all they messed with the wrong person without their knowledge.

(Well I wanted to drag this part a bit..but now I am thinking about how to make Mew and Gulf realize the love they have for each other..well good news in after this Gulf's secretary comes in the scene.. and more twists will be seen in their life.)

SO READERS THIS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTE..AS FAR.

BUT AS YOU ALL HAVE SUPPORTED ME WITH THIS STORY..AND IT HAS REACHED 1.1K VIEWS.. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOMETHING THAT I AND YOU ALL ARE WAITING FOR ...MEW AND GULF.

ITS A TREAT FOR MY READERS FROM MY END...

LOADS OF LOVE 

HAPPY READING .......

LOVE

LOVEANGEL