Chapter 5

Wheein POV

It's been months since I saw Hwasa and the rest of the gang. I only seen Moonsun and Lisa.

MB:Wheein we can't keep meeting up like this. Your just going have to get over the fact shes in love with Loco.
Wheein:I know (sits up) I dont have feelings for her. I just don't want to see her get hurt thats all.
Solar:I know you two have feelings for each other. They way you to look at each other.
Wheein:So You and Moonbyul is dating?
Solar:What no.
MB:Nope. Shes dating Eric Nam.
Solar:Ew no. I'm single. That was only for a show and you got jealous.
Wheein:Hows Soobin and Yeji?
Lisa:They good. They just miss ya lame ass.
Wheein(laughs):Hwasa there?
Solar:Things haven't been going good between her and Loco.
Wheein:What you mean?
MB:We are not sure.
Lisa:Every time we ask hows her and Loco and never answers.
Wheein(Stands up and grabs her keys):...
Lisa:Where you going?
Wheein:(smiles) Back home.

I got into my car and we took off. It took us an hour to get back. It was dark and raining. I walked inside my house and laid on my couch than my phone rung. Hwasa called and I didn't answer. She called again and sonething told me to answer and I did.

Hwasa:Please stay away from me. Please.
J.P:You think I wasn't going to find you... That stunt you pulled was wrong Hwasa. Where is Loco?
Hwasa:I dont know he never home.
J.P:That gives me enough time to kill you.
Hwasa(screams):Wheein help me please (runs pass him and runs outside) Wheein please(crying)
Wheein(stars to drive):Stay on the phone with me. Where are you?
Hwasa:I..I dont know.
Wheein:Tell me your surroundings.
Hwasa:Just trees and homes
Wheein(sees a girl running across her car and slams on the breaks):Shiit (hops our the car)Hwasa...
Hwasa:Wheein!!! (Hugs her while crying)
Wheein:Get in the car now. (Grabs your bat). I told you before... Now your dead.
J.P:Your a girl what are you going to do.
Wheein(Swings the metal bar against his head):Kill you. (Puts on gloves burns his body and dump the ashes in the water then runs to Hwasa). We going back home.
Hwasa:I t-
Wheein:Fuck what i said okay? I'll buy you more clothes. Are you hungry?
Hwasa:Ne... Super...
Wheein:Your skinny Hwasa. You haven't been eating
Hwasa:No...
Wheein:I have some food at home. Its all yours. Please eat.
Hwasa:Im sorry
Wheein(driving):For?
Hwasa:Dating Loco.
Wheein:Dont be sorry. You dated someone who you like. (Drives with one day) Sleep in my room tonight. I know you need something to cuddle with.
Hwasa:I thought you wanted me to do that with the best Lisa brought me. (Looks down) I dont have it anymore.
Wheein:What happened to it?
Hwasa:Loco cousin threw it away after cutting it.
Wheein:And Loco let him.
Hwasa:Ne. They was drunk and git mad at me because I didn't want to. (Looks at Wheein free hand). You and Alex still together.
Wheein:We trying to make things work but I'm not sure. Shes more distant now than before. She cheated on me once and I gave her another chance. I wonder who shes seeing now. (Parks the car) Lets go inside so you can eat. I'll carry you.
Hwasa:I..i can't walk.

I put Hwasa on my back and walked inside. Everyone was alseep but Moonsun. They looked at me carrying Hwasa into my room. I put her in my room and closed my door. I started to get undressed to my sports bra and boxers then I looked at my mirror. I saw the scars on my chest then I looked up to see Hwasa behind me. She was just looking at me. I pointed to my fridge to tell jer the good was there but she just nodded and looked at her phone. I looked down on my phone and felt cold hands around my waist I looked up and saw Hwasa looking at me. I moved away from her so I wouldn't get hard. I was pretending to look through my draws and saw Hwasa looking in the mirror taking pictures of herself. I kept looking at her then I walked up behind her while she was taking a picture. I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly started to kiss her neck.

Hwasa:W..wheein your going to r..ruin my picture... P..please... S..stop...
Wheein:I can't... Take the picture I don't care just leave my face out of it. (Keep kissing Hwasa neck)
Hwasa:W..wheein.. P..please.. P...please.. I won't be able to hold b..back(Takes a picture)
Wheein(turns Hwasa to face her):Then don't.

(Play this while reading)

I leaned in and started to kiss Hwasa slowly on her lips but she started to kiss me back even more. I pinned Hwasa against the wall and kept kissing her wrapping my arms around her waist to deepen the moment. Hwasa wrapped her hand around my neck and kept kissing me. Then she pushes me onto my bed and she climb into my lap.

Hwasa:You sure you want to do this? I don't want to mess up our friendship.
Wheein:I want to Hwasa please (slowly takes off her shirt)
Hwasa:Wheein we can't be loud deal... Nobody can know it's you. And your still dating Alex.
Wheein:I won't tell anyone. (Feels her self getting hard because of Hwasa wetness) Fuck it..

I started to kiss Hwasa but then I put her on the bed and hovered over Hwasa and started to kiss her neck gently. I went from her neck to her breast. I started to pick the left nipple while rubbing the right nipple. Then I did the opposite. Then I started to kisses her body slowly leave some dark red hickeies then I went down to her panties. As I went to kiss her panties I could tell she was soaking wet. I took off the panties and slowly licked Hwasa clit. Hwasa let out a soft moan causing me to lick a little faster. Then I sucked on her clit.... hard. Hwasa moans started to get a little louder so I went up to kiss her as I started to reach my finger inside her pussy. She was a little tight. I'll fix that. I started to finger her with one finger then I added a othere going fasteter. Hwasa stracthed my back a lil but it didn't bother me. Then I removed my finger and slowly rubbed my sick against Hwasa pussy before I slip it in her pussy. I slowly started to put my memeber inside of Hwass pussy slowly going in and out. She was so wet and warm. Fuck going slow. I pulled Hwasa waist close to me and started to pound her pussy making her moan loud. I played music to cover up Hwasa moaning which worked. I keep going in and out fast not slowing down. Hwasa stracthed up my back more and gripped on my wrist. I leaned my head back feeling so good I slowly down and keep going in and out while rubbing her clit.

Hwasa:(Moaning ):I..I..mmm I'm going to cum... Fuck...
Wheein:Hwasa (grabs her throat)Whats my name hm?
Hwasa(Looks at Wheein and whispers):Daddy...
Wheein(picks up speed): Say louder. What my name?
Hwasa(Moaning):Daddy.... Fucking I'm coming in coming.

I kept the same pace and felt Hwasa walls tighten as she came on top of me. I came inside Hwasa leaning my head back breathing heavily. I feel on top of Hwasa painting a little. I guess Hwasa wanted more because as soon as I layed down Hwasa climbed on top of me and and slowly put me inside her. I let out a soft groan as Hwasa started to slowly ride me while giving me dark red hickeies on my neck. I gripped on Hwasa ass while she waa riding me. Hwasa grabbed her hair and put it behind her than placed her hand on my abs while riding me. I slapped Hwasa ass which made her squeal in pleasure. Hwasa leaned over closer to me like she was going to kiss me but she started to ride me faster. I leaned my head back groaning like I never have before. I gripped on Hwasa waist well holding her so I started to fuck her deep and before you knew it her cherry popped and I smirked as Hwasa leaned her back moaning hard. I felt Hwasa walls tighten then she came hard as I came inside her. I eubbed Hwasa clit really fast which made her squirt a lot. I hovered over Hwasa while she kisses me and played with my hair. I placed my arms on her after turning off the music and turning off the dim lights in my room. I coveres us with a blanket and ww both passed out. I have to admit the sex was hella good. I never came and groan so much. Now im going to meet up with Loco. Why would he Hwasa?