Chapter 8

The Next Morning

I woke up feeling really weak. I looked around and didn't see Wheein. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I took a look in her room and she wasn't in there. Once I finally reached downstairs Soobin Yeji Solar and Moonbyul was watching tv.

Solar:I'm surprise your walking
MB:Wae? Why say that?
Solar:Thats only between Hwasa and I.
Hwasa(blushes and sits down and pets Blue(Wheein Dog):Where Wheein?
Soobin(angry):To get her girlfriend Alex and good shopping for the pool party.
Hwasa:Why mad Soobin?
Yeji:He liked you and Wheein together. (Watching TV)
Hwasa:Wheein and are just f-
Soobin(Stands up):Aishh I get it. Now it would be weird asking for advice from you two. I'll come out my room w-
Wheein(Walks in the door angry with Alex behind):Are you fucking crazy? Are you trying to get everyone killed? What was you possibly thing inviting all these people to my fucking private house? This is my fucking house to get away from everyone and you invite them here??? Tell them to go to the other one.
Alex:Wheein this place is better.
Soobin(grabs Alex and pins her against the wall with tears in his eye):if you was a Hyung I'll beat the shit out of you. Wheein doesn't belong to you. Your a fucking piece of shit. What does Hyung hes in you? (Lets Alex go) You pabo. If I die beacuse of you I'll let my spirit comeback and hunt you(goes to his room slamming the door.
Alex(scared):W...what is Hyung and pabo?
Wheein(Puts the food up):After this party Alex you and I completely done.
Moonbyul:Wheein I think its time to get your massage from Hwasa now.
Solar(takes off Wheein shirt):My god where you get these from
Lisa(jumps over the couch to see):Hyung yoo those are sick. Jennie gave me the same.
Jennie:Jinjia???!!! Really Lisa.
Wheein:Hwasa massage please.
Hwasa:Get Alex to do it. Didn't you see my brother about to hit a female and you ask for a dam massage. Fuck you Wheein.
Wheein(Looks at Hwasa with her eyes glowing then stares into Hwasa eyes):Massage now.
Hwasa(walks to the massage room)....
Wheein:Look she followed me here. Soobin was really upset that I l-
Hwasa:She didn't follow you. Are you fucking serious? You got her.
Wheein:I fucking got her because she wouldnt stop fucking blowing up my phone about the party. I tried waking you up but you pushed me away. Hwasa you know I don't shit to hurt people okay??!!! I'll never so your brother like that.
Hwasa(looks down):Lets go talk him

(Soobins Room)

Wheein(opens his door): Got a minute to talk.
Soobin:Why would you betray me like this unnie? I wanted you with Hwasa not that Alex chick.
Wheein:I know that but that gives you no right to throw her against the wall like that.
Soobin:You would do the same if Hwasa was flirting with a guy. Since you invite Alex I invited a friend a Hwasa who is obsessed with her.
Wheein:Kim Min-Jun???
Soobin:Ne. Have fun with that.
Wheein(shocked and angry):Are you for real? I took you in??? I gave you and your fucking on room??? Soobin you could be dead if I didn't take you in... I COULDVE BEEN SELFISH AND LIE AND TELL HWASA I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW YOU. I spent half of my life taking care of a kid I didn't know. My parents took you in. I even let you date Yeji... And this... This is what I get Soobin (grabs a bat and breaks the tv making everyone jump then throws the bat down holding back tears) I thought out of all people I could trust you... But your just like everyone else. (Puts money down by the broken tv) But yourself a better tv (Looks at Hwasa) You got your talk. I'll just ask Solar for a massage (leaves letting tears fall)

I watched Wheein walk out of Soobin rooma and I walked in and just hugged Soobin who was shocked. I didn't know what to say do or think. Wheein was right but Soobin was also right but he was wrong for inviting him. Now more hell is going to break loose. Yeji Soobin and I walked to massage room to listen to Solar and Wheein conversation.

Solar:Lotion or oil.
Wheein:Which ever one feels good.
Solat:Wheein.
Wheein:Let me try oil (gets undress but stay in boxers) Thanks Solar (Tell Solar everything what happen)
Solar:Wheein your anger is getting the best of you.
Wheein:Look I'm in love with Hwasa obsessed with her. I protect Soobin for her... For years Solar years... I let him date Yeji from when he was 14.
Hwasa(Glares at Soobin)...
Wheein(tears fall):Unnie... I'm turning into a monster... I know Hwasa and Soobin hate me. This massage doesn't even feel the same...
Solar:If you really love Hwasa and want the best for her... Than you should let her go. Your two are fuck buddies just let her live her life and you live yours. If she gets married you can't mess up her love life.
Wheein:If i make her cheat (smirks) that means she doesn't love him.
Solar(laughs):Wheein not everyone is like you. Juat give it time. I'll get Hwasa to massage you. Plus pool starts in 50mins. That should work.
Wheein:What's going on with you and Moon.
Solar:We are together in my head but she told me she wants to try so sure.(leaves and pushes Hwasa in)
Hwasa:Y...yes?
Wheein(lays down):My massage please
Hwasa:Lotion?
Wheein:P..please... I can't tell Soobin in sorry (texts him im deeply sorry) there.
Hwasa(Starts massages):Look both of you was wrong. Im not mad at either of you. Look Wheein if I get married you c-
Wheein:I won't interfere. I'll let you live your life baby.
Hwasa:I'm going to marry that guy that's obsessed with me.
Wheein(Smirks then nods):Okay... I'll give that. Is that what you really want?
Hwasa:Ne. Me and him been talking so. Kim Min-Jun is really nice and sweet.
Wheein(nods and stands up):Well I hope he treat you right and fuck you b- (sexually chokes Hwasa) Listen and listen good I'm letting you go because I love you but he will never fuck you better then I can. Just remember who gave you them dark hickies, pop your cherry, fucking you until you can't walk.
Hwasa(looks at Wheein biting her lip):Wheein... (Looks down)..
Wheein(Smirks just one more time but I take control.
Yeji(walks in):Oh I'm sorry. (Blushing with Soobin behind her)
Wheein(moves her hand):So um.. Wassup?
Yeji:Hwasa I thought you can show me how to take control before the party start.
Hwasa:I'll go get my b-
Yeji:With Wheein please?
Hwasa(pushes wheein down and climbs onto her lap):Ne. I'll use Wheein. If they get hard that means you won the control.
Yeji:So unnie show me what to do (smirks)
Hwasa:Just copy me.

I started to slowly grinded myself on Wheein gripping my hands on her wrist. I looked over to see Yeji doing the same to Soobin and before I knew it he got hard real quick.

Soobin:N-Noona we will see you at the pool okay?
Yeji(Looks at Soobin and nods):...
Hwasa:Ne... We coming too.
Yeji:Ani ani haha shouldn't you stay and help Wheein?
Soobin:Ne.
Hwasa:What is going on between you two?
Soobin:Nothing! Bye Noona and Hyung (carries Yeji and leaves)
Hwasa:I wonder what they up to.
Wheein:Lets go to the party.
Hwasa:B... But your hard and I'm horny.
Wheein:You have a boyfriend Hwasa. (Stands up). I can't k-
Hwasa:Stop it okay just stop it. Im sorry. Just have fun without me.
Kim Min-Jun:Hwasa baby the party is starting.
Wheein(Angry):Who the fuck said you are allowed in my penthouse?
Kim Min-Jun:Hwasa is my fucking girlfriend so I'm allowed here if I want.
Hwasa:Babe lets just go okay. Both of you just call down.
Kim Min-Jun: Wheein just mad because she can't smash you like I can.
Wheein(Mumbles):I been smashin her the fuck you mean. (Looks at Hwasa) Well. The both of you out my massage room and go enjoy the party.
Kim Min-Jun:Of course (wraps his arm around Hwasa waist leaving.
Wheein(follows and closes the door behind her):I dont care who you date Hwasa your fucking mine ans I mean it.