Chapter 12

15 years later
Hwasa POV

I started to work from home because of the kids. I kept my promise to visit Wheein every week which I did. GUYS I DIDNT CHEAT AND I WENT THIS LONG WITHOUT SEX?!?! YES IM TIGHT!! The station told me I wasn't allowed to visit and he haven't been calling home for the pass two weeks. I wasn't allowed up there anything. The wedding been on hold and the twins been a mess. I been a mess. I havent been myself since Wheein left us. I was working but then I heard arguing downstairs.

Park Yoongi:Your pissing me off!!!
Kim Yuqi:Me?!?! You been hoging the tv for hours!!! I wish dad was here so he can put you and check. (Looks down) Its been 15 years. You won't even stick up for me at all. Not at school never... Its fine though. Keep telling me we are not related.
Hwasa:You told the school that?
P.Y:Eomma...
Hwasa:Thats how you feel about your sister? When she stuck up for you when you was little. You don't care about her? I'm sorry son.. I know you need a father figure im trying my best. I'm trying(softly cries)I suck.
Yuqi:Eomma don't cry mommy (hugs her)
P.K(hugs her and Yuqi):I'm sorry to the both of you. Here we all watch tv?
Girls:okay.

We sat down watching tv early in the morning. My twins turning 16 today. I'm going to throw them the best party.

(Sweet 16 party)

Twins:Thank you mommy.
Jimin Park-Manoban:Okay okay settle down. Can we get the twins and Ms.Hwasa up here please?
Mina-Kim:How y'all feel?
All:Great
Park Jeon:So all of us saved our money up for this big gift and if you don't like it im jumping you. (Laughs)
Twins:Its all of our birthday dummies.
Mina-Kim:But this is our gift to you two.
Kids:Come on out (moves out the way)
Wheein(With jeans and sweet 16 shirt on):HAPPY SWEET 16 KIDDOS!!! 100$ FOR ALL YOU 16 YEAR OLDS!!!
Twins: Appa!!! (Hugs wheein tightly.
Wheein(smiles and hugs back):I'll be damned to miss this. (Looks at Park Yoongi angrily)You'll treat your sister right from now on you hear me! If I find out you doing the same shit I'll be the fuck out of you understand?
P.Y:Yes Sir. Where did eomma go?
Wheein: I'll look for her enjoy your party teens.

When I was Wheein I hurried out the building crying. I went to Wheein car and leaned on it crying still wearing both of our rings. I felt the same pair of hand wrapped around my waist and his face buried in my neck. My body went weak. Thats how bad I needed him.

Wheein:Im home babygirl.
Hwasa:15 years Wheein...
Wheein(Puts on the ring then hugs Hwasa tightly crying):It was like hell Hwasa. Im never going back.
Hwasa:I pray to God you don't baby. You look skinny. You need to eat come back inside.
Wheein:Baby its been 15 years without sex... You look really really sexy.
Hwasa:Dont be surprised on how tight I am. (Wheesa laugh)
Moonsun(watching from a far):They cute.
Wheein(leans Hwasa against the car):We have to hurry baby so we can dance with the kids.
Hwasa:You get the pussy tonight. But you get my mouth right now.

Wheein got into the car and I got into the car. I must admit he got bigger and I missed it so much I didn't even take my time. I shoved his dick inside my mouth and started to deep throat moaning as I was making his dick wet as fuck. Few minutes later I left Wheein nut in my mouth. I let the seat down and put my pussy on Wheein face and her wet tongue went into action. I felt her tongue on my clit licking it fast as hell. I placed my hand on her head and looked down at her. Wheein started to suck on my pussy lips and I moaned. Wheein fingered me with 3 fingers sucked on my clit cause mw to breath heavily and I came in his mouth kissing him one last time before we walked in and dance with our kids. After the party we want home and saw a young man standing at the door. Wheein hurred out the car and walked to the young man. I bit my bottom lip watching Wheein walk to him.