Chapter 9

Party Time

Lisa:Aye Wheein? Moonbyul?
Wheebyul:Wassup Lisa?
Lisa:Feeling bad?
Wheein:What did you have in mind?
Lisa:Robbing someone.
Moonbyul:Who? (Crosses arms)
Lisa(pulls out her tablet and shows them):This is the guy. His name is Kim Min-Jun. He known as a player and have the biggest crush on Hwasa. He has buck loads of money but selling drugs. (Shows a picture of his mansion) So what you think?
Moonbyul:I'm in. We should do it tonight. Wheein what you think?
Wheein:Thats Hwasa boyfriend now.
Lisa:Dam it. Now what?
Wheein:We still Rob that motherfucker.
Moonbyul:Ight what time?
Lisa:Maybe around 9 or 10.
Wheein:We need to change it. Hwasa doesn't fall asleep until 1am or 4am. I can deal with her. I have a plan.
Solar(listening to the whole thing):...
Wheein:Once we arrive. Cut the camera everything that has security. Black suits and tear gas mask.
Lisa:Why tear gas mask?
Wheein:Thats for me. Wear any scary mask. After we have the suit mask and everything cut off we walk in. Take whatever you want. The money is in the basement.
Moonbyul:What about Hwasa and Him.
Wheein:Thats why I need tear gas. I'll put him asleep in the attic. And Hwasa I'll keep her quiet but shes not going to know its me. I'll have a voice changer. We all should.
Moonbyul:Damn this will be epic.

The girls side

Solar(runs and pulls Jennie and Hwasa aside):They are planning to rob him tonight(tells the girls the plan)
Jennie:Who came up with yhe whole plan?
Solar:Lisa
Hwasa:This is crazy. We can't stop them. Trust me.
Solar:Yeji and Soobin can.
Jennie:Its better to leave them out of it.
Hwasa:Ne. Maybe we should confront them after the party.
Solar:Lets see if they will tell us first.
Jennie:Alex alert. Coming this way...
Hwasa(mumbles):Great
Alex:Hey have you guys seen Wheein?
Wheein:What?
Alex:Babe... I have something to tell you.
Wheein:Im listening...
Alex:I'm pregnant...
Lisa:How the hell you pregnant if you two m be drinking alcohol.
Wheein(grabs Alex and hanging her off the backyard):You know dam well I dont play about kids... For you to do that is so wrong. (Throws Alex in the pool) Lisa, Moonbyul (whispers to them) New plan tonight. We hit Alex house and Kim Min-Jun house tomorrow.
Lisa:Even better.
Moonbyul:I agree.
Jennie(walks to lisa):Baby come swim with me.
Lisa:Right now?
Jennie(whispers in Lisa ear):I'm wet and horny.
Lisa:Lets go (takes Jennie to her room)
Solar:Moonbyul want to get some food.
MB:Will you be alright Wheein?
Wheein:Go with your girl.
Solar:Lets go baby(leaves with MB)
Wheein(Walks up to a girl to make Hwasa jealous):Wasn't you friends with Hwasa.
Park Chin- Sun:Mhm. Wheein you look hot (pulls Wheein to her)
Wheein(smirks):Yeah?
Park Chin-Sun: Very hot (wraps her arms around Wheein)

I saw Wheein and my girl best friend Park Chin-Sun kissing. Shes my best friend kissing my boyfriend. How about Kim Min- Jun and her stay the night. Like a sleepover. I walk over to them and stopped them.

Hwasa:How about you stay tonight? Like a sleepover. Wheein wouldn't mind.
Wheein:I have plans made for tonight.
Hwasa:Don't worry I'll make sure she naked and ready for you in your stupid ass bed. (Pushes them in the pool and walks off angrily)
Wheein(hurries out the pool and follows Hwasa in the bathroom):What the hell was that for?
Hwasa(tries to leave):Move.
Wheein(Pins Hwasa against the wall):Whats wrong?
Hwasa:Don't kiss any females around me. Now let me go.
Wheein:Why do you keep fighting it hm? (Slowly licks Hwasa ear then her neck)
Hwasa(Whispers):Wheein please stop...
Wheein(whispers):Stop acting like you dont want me like how I want you...
Hwasa:We can't keep doing this (looks at Wheein)
Wheein(locks the bathroom door blocking Hwasa from getting out):Stop fighting it.