Chapter 13

Wheein POV

I woke up and smiled feeling happy being in my wife's arms instead of a pillow in prison. I kissed her head and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

Park Yoongi:Appa?
Wheein:Hm?
Park Yoongi: Couldn't you and eomma keep it down a little.
Wheein (Looks at Kyong):See son the things is if I did you wouldn't be here. I don't like it slow. I love it fast. I only got slow when your mom begs like last night. She begged and I went slow.
Kim Yuqi:Appa!!! I'm glad to wake up and see you home (hugs him).
Wheein:Me too Princess me too.
Hwasa(Shouting upstairs):BABY COME HERE PLEASE!!!
Wheein:Kids breakfast is ready to ahead and eat. (Heads upstairs and smiles) Morning baby.
Hwasa:Daddy come here. Its good to wake up and your here.
Wheein(lays down with Hwasa):Baby I made breakfast.
Hwasa:Bring me some?
Wheein:Come downstairs and eat it.
Hwasa:Oh i would but (moves the cover off her to show her naked body) I'm still sore from last night daddy.
Wheein (Stares):S-sorry baby I should've went a little more slow like you asked.
Hwasa(smirks and gets on Wheein and whispers in his ear):Daddy you know I love it rough. How about you eat something else instead.
Wheein(Gets hard):B-baby we should eat with t-the k-kids baby.
Hwasa(slowly kisses wheein neck):But daddy i need you so bad. I'm so wet and horny for you daddy. I'm craving for you to t- (moans)

I just put Hwasa on my face and started to lick on her pussy and she started to moan and grip on my hair. I pushed hwasa down and put myself inside her.

Hwasa:Mmm no daddy. We have to go downstairs. (Grips on the bedsheets) Mmm daddy please... Ugh... (Whispers) Daddy please later on I got you.
Wheein:Ne. Lets go before the kids come.

Downstairs (Hwasa POV)

We went downstairs and join the kids for breakfast. Not even 5 minutes into eating...

Kim Yuqi(Looks at Park Yoongi): Are you kidding me?!? (Slaps him) Why would you post them pictures of me???? You know I look ugly in theses!!!! You still want to embarrass me to your friends!!!! Do you want me dead?!?! Fine!!! (Walks up and leaves out the house)
Hwasa:Baby you stay here I'll go get her.
Wheein:No let me. Trust me. Leave me with him and I'll kill him. (Kisses Hwasa and leaves) Kim Yuqi stop please. You don't want this trust me. I just got a chance to eat real food with my kids and wife. I know your brother is an asshole. Trust me you can get him back to make him feel the pain that you feel okay? I won't let him do this again. Let me see the picture.
Kim Yuqi(Shows the photo of her hair messed up and makeup):He always makes me look like an idiot... Dad I hate this. He's my brother acting like a-a
Wheein:Say it.
Kim Yuqi:And asshole... A stranger.
Wheein(Hugs Yuqi):I promise its okay. Tell your mother to come here please.
Yuqi(hugs back and goes inside):Eomma! Appa said come here.
Hwasa(Yelling):Don't you ever do that to your sister again. Next time my fist will be down your throat. Consider this a warning. Next time I'll beat you harder than this. Thank you baby (walks to wheein) Hey Y-
Wheein(Looks at Hwasa and grips on her hips):Baby you look so good (kisses her neck softly while groaning)
Hwasa:Mmm (pushes Wheein):You need to get your son. I just beat him up but if he do it again... I'll put him in the hospital.
Wheein:Baby I know okay. I see it coming. Yoongi will not have blessing coming his way if he keeps acting up like this. We can yell at him best him punish him but it won't help unless he change himself. I don't want him to think he will get beat every single time no. He's old enough to get arrested charged. He has to see it for himself. We won't be here forever to protect him baby. He has to learn on his own okay.
Hwasa(kisses wheein):God dam you making want you. (Whispers in Wheein ear) Badly daddy.(grips on Wheein wrist) You really making me so weak. I want you to make me really really really weak daddy. Please help me.
Wheein:B-baby please... Outside right now?
Hwasa:You was just coming on to me daddy but fine I'll just g-