𝟬𝟬𝟭

❛ CHAPTER ONE ━━ THE LAST ONES ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ IS HE A PRETTY ANGEL? ❞

CHAPTER ONE ━━ THE LAST ONES
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ IS HE A PRETTY ANGEL?

WHEN OLIVE WAKES UP IN THE backseat of a car, the first thought that that crossed her mind was that she was back with Sophia. She had hoped last night was a bad dream, that she and Sophia were still on their way back home from spending the weekend at her grandparents house. For a moment, Olive waits for the familiar sound of her mother's homing, most likely drumming her fingers on the wheel.

But she was only met with silence.

Olive slowly raises her head, causing the side of her face to redden from the leather. Her eyes adjusted to the fading purple sky through the backseat window. The sun was due to rise at any moment, and her stomach was rumbling uncomfortably as she dropped her head back into the seat with a tired yawn.

She stiffens, a sudden fear creeping in the back of her mind. She recalls the accident. The car crash and the man in the cabin with haunting black eyes. Olive begins to tremble. Did Dean get her out in time? Was she safe? Or was she back in hands of the black-eyed man? Was she dead?

A soft stir from the front seat made Olive's eyes widen. In a startled manner, she slowly pops her head over the bench seat. Dean Winchester lays across the front seat. His arms were crossed over his chest, his eyes shut tight as she slept in a none peaceful way.

He looked like an angry bear, Olive thought.

If Dean had gone through all that trouble to saved her life, then he was a good person, right? No matter how scary he looked.

Nervously, Olive climbed over the bench seat, landed softly on his torso—she was weightless, far too skinny to be healthy. "Dean," It was barely audible, but Dean stirred, "Dean," She tried again, voice airy as she reached over and poked his cheek.

Twice.

On the third try, his eyes open. Dean sits up instantly, looking around with paranoia only to be faced with the wide eyes of a five-year-old.