𝟬𝟬𝟯

❛ CHAPTER THREE ━ GROCERY GAMES ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ SOMETIMES MY FEELINGS SCARE ME ❞

CHAPTER THREE GROCERY GAMES
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ SOMETIMES MY FEELINGS SCARE ME

LITTLE EYES FOLLOWED THE TOY CAR as it drove across the bumpy wooden porch. Her lips puckered in small engine noises as she moved it in circles. It was a noise that she always heard when she was in the car with Dean, the humming of the motor that made her feel safe.

By mistake, the toy car crashed down the steps, smacking the wood.

Olive paused, frowning when she looked down at the red car that was now flipped over, wheels still rolling.

Her heart pumped in her ears like white noise, her breath becoming uneven. Sophia. The man in the cabin.

With a sudden pit in her stomach Olive thickly swallowed, she decided that she didn't want to play with the car anymore. The memories of Sophia swerving on the road and into that tree made her head spin.

Olive left it on the porch and made her way inside.

Dean and Olive had been staying with Lisa and Ben for what seemed like forever now, which in reality was only a month or so. Olive still flinched at any loud noise or fast movements.

She mostly spent her days on the porch, sitting down and staring at the road, or in the garage with Dean, watching him fix things and listen to stories about his time with Sam.

She loved those stories.

She'd give anything to meet Sam Winchester in person. He was extraordinary to her.

Olive loves the stories so much, that she wanted to learn more about the things that go bump in the night. The things that want her for reasons she didn't understand.

But a week ago Olive snuck into the Impala, which was now covered by a tarp, and snagged the leather journal in the glove compartment with the initials J.W. in the corner.