2. Let's get it.

Moonbyul turned and said, "Who was that?" Yoongi ran towards her and said, "Uhh...I heard you rap." Moonbyul said, "Everyone did." Yoongi said, "Well, yeah. I was wondering if.." and stopped feeling shy and embarrased. She said, "What else?" He said, "I was wondering if you wanna go out with me." Moonbyul thought for a sec and said, "Cool." Yoongi, "Can I have your digits?" Moonbyul took Yoongi's phone and saved her number saying, "There." She said, "See ya 'round." and went inside her car. Yoongi gummy amiled like an idiot. He realized that...he forgot to tell her his name and groaned while he facepalmed.

He did a lot of research over this Moonbyul girl and found her Instagram. He enjoyed while he looked at her pictures.

He realised that she was an Instagram music coverist too

He realised that she was an Instagram music coverist too. He thought, 'She is just like me.' He stood on the road for a long time thinking about a long time and thought about her. A guy touched Yoongi and asked, "Are you fine, hyung?" Yoongi got out of his dreamworld and said, "Yeah yeah." He facepalmed and thought, 'Get a hold of yourself, Yoongi.' The guy who asked Yoongi how he was said, "I'm Park Jimin. Can we be friends?" Yoongi melted when he saw that small eye smile and agreed.

A/N
I know that the length is short...
But because I upload everyday..
Will try getting longer..
Love you guys.
♡~XØXØ~♡