6. Let's Party. (BACK ON TRACK)

Yoongi came back home and looked at his watch. 7 p.m. He got up and started getting ready for his meeting with Jimin.

He started walking towards the club and stood by the door, texting Jimin:

YG: Yah, Jimin. Where are you?

He kept his phone in his pocket and saw a black expensive car pulling over. Yoongi's attention was on the car. He kept looking at it. Suddenly, Jimin came out from the car, all swagged.

Yoongi looked at Jimin's leather look and liked it

Yoongi looked at Jimin's leather look and liked it. He was impressed by what he was seeing. Yoongi thought, 'His style is really good. Just like that day.' Jimin came to Yoongi and said, "Woah, hyung! You look awesome!"

' Jimin came to Yoongi and said, "Woah, hyung! You look awesome!"

Yoongi said, "Yeah. Whatever." They walked into the club. The club was full of music and stuffed with people. They headed towards the bar and sat on the chairs. Jimin asked, "Where is Moonbyul noona?" Yoongi said, "I asked her to come but she said no because she had some interview." Jimin said, "Next time, tell her to come. She could meet my girl, Jennie too." Yoongi nodded. They both drank a lot. Suddenly, a girl came over and started dirty dancing next to Yoongi. Yoongi pretended to ignore her but he was mad. He finally lost it when the girl started touching him. He yelled at her, "Would you like to get your slutty ass away from me before I call security?" Jimin was taken aback. The girl looked at Yoongi said, "Kay, handsome. Chill." She went away as soon as possible. Jimin said, "Hyung! Why did you get so mad?" Yoongi said, "Because I don't like being touched much and I'm taken." Jimin said, "She was drunk, hyung." Yoongi glared and said, "Who's side are you? Mine or her?" Jimin put his hands out and said, "Yours, hyung. Always yours." Jimin laughed a little. Yoongi looked at him and said, "What's so funny, kid?" Jimin said, "You look like a cat." Yoongi said, "And you look like a dog." Jimin looked away and chuckled saying, "Everyone loves dogs." Yoongi stood up and went to the dance floor dragging Jimin with him and danced.

After 5 hours, Jimin and Yoongi left the area and headed towards their houses. They kept thinking about this awesome night and how they would like to spend another having fun.

A/N
Yo, guys. Guess who's back?
Haha. Yeah, me.
I will be updating everyday!
Sorry, its been a month since i updated.
But imma make it up for y'all.
*winks*
Till tonorrow, later guys.
♡~XØXØ~♡