8. Do I like him?

Yoongi has been hanging a lot with Jimin lately. Jimin had friends too but he liked Yoongi the most. Jimin introduced his friends to Yoongi and they enjoyed all the gatherings and meetups.

Once, Yoongi sat on the couch after coming back from Byul's house and put the TV on. He saw an advertisement for pink lip tint and thought, 'That would look great on Jimin-' He wanted to buy that since Jimin likes lip tints. Wince, his birthday was near, Yoongi immediately got up, forgetting that he is tired, picked his coat and got out of the house and walked to the makeup store. "COLOURCRAZE~" was the name of the most famous makeup store in Seoul. He entered and found the lip tint. As he went to the cash counter, the cashier said, 'Buying this for your boyfriend?' Yoongi looked down, taking out his wallet from his jeans saying, "Why you said boyfriend?" The cashier said while packing, "It's a guy's makeup duh. So, yes?" Yoongi opened his wallet paying saying, "No. Its for my bestfriend-" The cashier cheered up and said, "It's a perfect gift for a bestfriend! I would wrap it up for you!" Yoongi nodded saying, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He recieved the small nox while contained the tint. The box was engraved with gold lining which said, 'Colourcraze.' The gift costed Yoongi 20,000 won but he didn't care. He just wanted to make Jimin happy.

On the night of 13 October, Jimin invited a few friends at house for the party. Yoongi was invited. He came outside his house and rang the bell. Jimin opened the door and saw Yoongi. As he saw Yoongi, there was a wide smile on his face. Jimin said, "Hyung~" Yoongi handed Jimin the gift box and said, "Happy birthday, kid." Jimin took the box and hugged his hyung tightly and said, "Aww, thankyou hyung. Thankyou for the gift."

After an hour, Jimin opened his gifts while Yoongi sat on the couch lazily. He heard Jimin scream and his attention was dragged. Jimin had just unwrapped Yoongi's gift. He said, "OH MY GOD! I WANTED THIS SO BAD! I WAS SAVING UP FOR THIS! OH GOD-- YOONGI HYUNG! KAMSAMAHIDAAAAA!" He ran and hugged lazy Yoongi who was laying on the couch. Yoongi chuckled and said, "Aye. You love it." Jimin had already started placing small kisses on Yoongi's face while nodding. Yoongi held Jimin and enjoyed the kisses. Jimin said, "Hyung. I love the gift so much~" Then, he whispered in Yoongi's ear, "Best gift ever, hyung." Yoongi smiled a lot. He said, "You will see me soon wearing this, hyung."

Yoongi went back home with a gummy smile on his face. He was very happy and laid on his bed thinking about Jimin. Suddenly, Byul messaged. Yoongi forgot that he had a girlfriend and then it hit him.

'I LIKE JIMIN-'

A/N
Wassup guys?
Yoonmin? Want that?
Drop it down on the comments.
And thankyou so much for taking my story to 591 reads!
I've never recieved that many before!
Seriously, you guys make me want to write for y'all.
I love y'all.
Enjoy PRIDE month ya'll.
♡~XØXØ~♡