10. Heaven

♡✵ WARNING!! SMUT AHEAD!! ✵♡

Jimin stuttered, "Y-Yoongi hyung---"

Yoongi pushed his palms on the younger's lips, but letting the nostrils free. His lips attacked Jimin's soft milky neck. Yoongi loved Jimin's neck and started to suck on it hard making the blonde-haired blush and moan loud.

Yoongi was good at what he was doing. He digged on the neck and started biting, leaving purple-red dark hickeys. Jimin was feeling shocked, a good shocked. Jimin wanted to give his best too, but Yoongi was being so dominant and daddy-ish. He just wanted to be his slave, and he as his master.

Yoongi's hands pulled onto Jimin's shirt while the other hand still on the younger's lips. Jimin moaned on Yoongi's palm, making his friend down there hard.

Yoongi whispered in Jimin's neck, "Let's roleplay. I'll be Dora, and you'll be the world I explore~" He said that while giving a naughty smirk. Jimin couldn't believe his ears, 'Did he really say that?!' He thought.

The older saw the deep red flushed face and smirked even more.

He unbuckled his belt by his free hand and pulled the younger's shirt off, tearing it off his body. His lips plucked the younger's chest, teasing him. Jimin took a huge breathe in when Yoongi removed his hands off his mouth. But the pecks on the chest, teased him enough to moan, "Daddy~"

Yoongi pulled himself up, his fingers trailing Jimin's stomach, "What you said, kitten?" Jimin stuttered nervously, "D-daddy~" He said in a very low tone. Yoongi slapped his hands on Jimin's bare thighs, teasing him by tugging on the younger's shorts, "Louder. I wanna hear it clear."

Jimin's cheeks turned redder than cherries.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's shorts down and found an uncovered member down there. 'Fuck, he went commando.' He thought while looking at the younger's respect.

Yoongi said seductively, "You look good down there, love." Jimin blushed and moaned as if he were screaming when he felt Yoongi's heavy hand rubbing his member.

He devoured it in his mouth, savouring every flavour, licking everywhere to tease Jimin more and more.

Jimin knew this was wrong, very wrong, but, his emotions backfired and he liked it.

Yoongi unzipped his pants, pulling them down. Jimin was shocked when he saw that Yoongi was commando. A pink tint crept on his face, wanting Yoongi to wreck him.

Yoongi inserted his hard member in Jimin's mouth first, making the younger gulp hard and then slowly suck it. He inserted his middle finger inside Jimin, making the younger moan and whimper while sucking the huge-hard member.

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rung, but he didn't care to even hesr it and kept wrecking Jimin. He inserted his fingers deeper, pushing in and pulling out, but everytime, they went deeper. His phone kept ringing many times but he didn't pick. Getting annoyed, he just set his phone on vibrate and came back to finish buisness with his little baby under him.

Jimin moaned and whimpered. He was never so gay for someone. He had feelings for Yoongi but he never told him because Yoongi was with Byul-Yi. Suddenly, Jimin remembered and yelled, "Hyung!!" His voice was muffled since it had a huge dick in it.

Yoongi thought that it was just Jimin moaning. Jimin pulled back his head and said slowly, "Byul noona...." Yoongi suddenly stopped. He had totally forgotten Byul. He immediately pulled himself out, embarrased and dissapointed. "Fuck......"

He said slowly, facepalming. Jimin tried to reassure, "Hyung it's oka--" Yoongi cut him off saying, "Jimin. Go home." Jimin replied, "But hyun--" The older commanded, "Go." Jimin's eyes were full of tears. They trailed down his face while he wore his clothes. Suddenly, he broke into a huge sob as he was done dressing up. Yoongi saw the younger cry. His heart sank when he saw Jimin cry.

He pulled Jimin into a hug and let the younger sob on him, "I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm so sorry." He rubbed the younger's back and arms and said, "I'll never do this again to you, I promise." Jimin sniffed snd tugged onto Yoongi, laying his palms on the older's chest. Jimin had dreamt of being so close to Yoongi but he didn't want it like this, he wanted Jimin as his lifemate, soulmate and then like this, them making love. But, Yoongi here loved someone else, Jimin thought.

Yoongi caressed the younger's hair and said reassuring words to him, to calm Jimin down. Soon, Jimin left and Yoongi cleaned himself up by taking a shower. He couldn't even express it to himself how much he liked fucking Jimin.

"Ah~ He's so damn my heaven."

🥀A/N

Okay-- well that was fun--
Tbh, you all won't undertstand
the diarrhoea my brain got while writing this.
It took me 3 days-- XDDDDDDD
Its not that good but I tried.
And yeah, Yoonmin smut before
Yoonbyul. I will say that-- Before
you all think this is becoming a Yoonmin
book, I'll say its not. Yoonbyul will end up
together.

Give me your support, MOOMOOs and ARMYs
I love you all, mwah!

♡~XOXO~♡