4. Løve Shøt.

Moonbyul woke up in Yoongi's bed and saw no-one around. She felt something on her nose. She took the paper which was stuck on her nose and read, "Hey, beautiful. I have gone out to get some pizza. I made an omelette for you. Make yourself comfortable in the house. Be right back~♡" Moonbyul small chuckled on the note and got up. She wrapped the blanket around her naked body and stood in front of the mirror and looked at her tattoos and she looked at her neck which was full of hickeys and love bites. She wore it proudly and wore her clothes on. She went by the kitchen and saw her omelette in the pan.

She happily ate it and sat on the couch waiting for Yoongi. She saw the front door crack open and saw Yoongi. His face was hidden by some flowers, bottles of coke and pizza boxes. Moonbyul helped his lay all the things on the table. Yoongi suddenly picked up the flowers and knelt on one knee. He spoke up, "Moonbyul, I think I am falling for you. I know its soon but after spending all these hours with you, I feel like I have known you my whole life. You know me better than anyone. I promise to treat you like my future wife. I will give you all my life. Will you be my girlfriend?" Moonbyul shed a tear, "I never shed a tear for a guy but you got me there. I wanna be yours, Yoongi. Fuck age difference, I just wanna be yours. And yes, I wanna be your girlfriend and I wanna be your future wife too." She took the flowers and kept them on the table and wrapped her arms around Yoongi while she cried. Yoongi wiped Moonbyul's tears and said, "No. No. No. Don't cry. I don't wanna make you cry." Yoongi sighed. Moonbyul smacked his head and said, "They are happy tears, c'mon." They hugged and kissed. Moonyul took a good look at Yoongi.

Yoongi opened up the curtains and looked at his beautiful girlfriend

Yoongi opened up the curtains and looked at his beautiful girlfriend. He would never treat her the way he did to other girls. He fed his girlfriend while his girlfriend sat on his lap. Girlfriend, this word made his life glow. He left like the happiest person alive. He never felt this way before. It was different. It was a new feeling, but a good one. He looked at his girlfriend once morr and realised that he got lucky.

 He looked at his girlfriend once morr and realised that he got lucky

🥀A/N
Hey guys. I hope you liking this one so far.
Keep supporting and give your love.
If you have any problems or issues or suggestions, message me or leave a comment.
♡~XØXØ~♡