5. A New Friend.

Yoongi went through his contacts. He saved Moonbyul's phone number as, '♡~Girlfriend~♡'. He saw Jimin's number and decided to call him.

JM- Anyeohaseyo?

YG- Jimin, its me Yoongi.

JM- oh! The guy I met!

YG- let's hang out. I'm bored.

JM- Café Mocha?

YG- fine. Be there at 3.

JM- okay hyung!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Yoongi got up and got dressed. He styled his hair and looked pretty good. He got out of his home at 2:50 pm and walked towards Café Mocha. He stood there and realised that he was 5 minutes early. He stood there for 5 minutes and saw Jimin. His mouth escaped a word, "Woah." He liked Jimin's style.

Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi

Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi. He saw Yoongi smiling and looking at him. He looked at his outfit and thought, 'Hyung looks cool.'

Thry entered Café Mocha and got a table

Thry entered Café Mocha and got a table. They order two cappuccinos and two americanos. Jimin said, "Hyung! I got scared when you called me all of a sudden!" Yoongi said, "I was bored and did not know what to do. So I thought of you." Jimin said, "There is one thing about me hyung." Jimin laid his hands on the table and cupped his own cheeks. He continued, "I am a person who gets attached easily and the person who I get attached to, gets attached to me. So, he never wants me to leave." Yoongi said, "Stop acting cute." Yoongi sipped his cappuccino by a straw. Jimin pouted and said, "I'm just saying the truth~"

They had fun in the café. They got to know each other and decided to meet each other day after tomorrow in the club. They left for their homes.

As Yoongi reached home, he phoned his girlfriend and talked to her.

A/N
Sorry for late update hehe.
I had too much online homework to do.
But don't worry, i will make it up soon.
Gimme supporteu!!!!
♡~XØXØ~♡