7. First Month-sary.

Yoongi adjusts his tie while looking in the mirror thinking, 'It has officially become a month to me and Byul-yi.' He smiled to himself. Byul was different for him. He expected all the girls to be sensitive and moody but Byul was a very cool person. He decided to take her in a fancy restaurant where they would have expensive wine and some great food. He got out of his room and sat in his car. He drove towards Byul's house and got out of it and yelled, "Byul-yah!" Three girls came out on the balcony. Yoongi thought, 'These must be girls she is training with.' The girls saw me and squealed. The girl with a deep dimple smile yelled inside, "BYUL-YI! YOUR MAN IN SHINING ARMOR IS HERE!!" I scoffed and chuckled. I heard Byul saying, "Shut up. He can hear you!" Yoongi said slowly, "I sure did." She came out of her house and saw Yoongi wearing a suit.

Byul came close to him and said, "Aigoo, Yoongi-ssi! So dressed up? I like what I see

Byul came close to him and said, "Aigoo, Yoongi-ssi! So dressed up? I like what I see." She winked. Her wink made Yoongi blush a little but Yoongi remained a little cold. He said, "And you, señorita~ have blown my mind by your presence."

 Yoongi said, "I've never seen you in a dress before

Yoongi said, "I've never seen you in a dress before." Byul said, "Aigoo, yeah. I decided to dress up for you." Yoongi said, "You always look beautiful, aegiya." He pulled her close to him with one hand in her hair and another on her lower back which pulled her waist closer to his and kissed her passionately, but softly. Byul moaned a little. She cupped Yoongi's cheeks and pecked his lips many times.

They went in the car and Yoongi started driving to the restaurant. Byul faced herself towards Yoongi and the breeze blowed in her hair which made her hair fly as if it were a piece of cloth. Her makeup was light and just perfect.

They reached to the restaurant and entered it.
The restaurant was shining with yellow light and everything was shimmy. The waiter took Yoongi and Byul to their table. Yoongi pulled out a chair and said, "Aegiya~" Byul laughed and said, "Stop calling me baby all the time, love." Yoongi said, "No. I will call you aegiya." Moonbyul gave in. They ate and drank. They paid up and left.

Yoongi said, "Let's go one more place. For that, we have to walk." Moonbyul held Yoongi's hands and walked towards the beach. Moonbyul wowed when she looked at the stars in the sky. Yoongi laid out a sheet on the beach and picked Byul in bridal style and laid her down slowly. He laid beside her and moaned a little. Moonbyul said, "How did you know I like stars?" Yoongi said, "A beautiful girl like you loves everything beautiful." Moonbyul nodded, "Aigoo." They laid and talked about the memories they made.

Yoongi pointed on a shining star and said, "You see that star? The one at the extreme right?" Moonbyul nodded. Yoongi said, "I am going to name that star as Moonbyul." Moonbyul said, "Aye. Why?" She giggled. He said, "Because I like that star the most." She said, "And where are you?" He put his hands behind his head and said, "I am the one looking at it shine." Byul took his hand and placed it on her chest where the heart was and said, "You will always be here. In me." Yoongi blushed and chuckled. Byul laid comfortably and said, "This is the best day and night of my life, Yoongi. Thankyou." They both dazed into the sky again and Yoongi said, "Anything for you."

A/N
Stay tuned in for more!
BTW, what did y'all think about this one?
Please comment so I can know and get better.
Love y'all. Stay safe!
♡~XØXØ~♡