Unconscious

-Hoseok POV-

I stood there.... my eyes hurt of crying. I didn't know why it mad dame so upset. In some way I knew it would happen.... I heard something behind me. I slowly turned my head and saw Eunbi on the ground. She hugged herself. "Eunbi?! Eunbi what is happening?!!" I ran to her. I didn't care about what happened before. All I could think of was her. When I reached her I kneeled down and started to shake her body gentle. "Eunbi?! Please wake up" I started to panic. She was ice cold. I picked her up and ran inside to her mom.

"Miss Lee?! I-it's your daughter. She's unconscious!" I heard footsteps coming closer. It was her mom. "What happened?!" She came to me. I placed her gently on the couch. "I-I don't know... my back faced her but then I turned around and saw her unconscious" "I'm so sorry..." I looked down and a tear escaped my eyes. "It's all my fault-" "Hoseok stop that... it isn't your fault. Can you call a doctor??" I nodded and looked for my phone.

I stood up and walked out in the kitchen to call. My hands was shaking. It was hard for me to dial the doctors number. I finally found it and called. "Hello?!" "Hello sir" "can you come to ***** street?! Fast... my friend is unconscious..." "I'll be there in 10 minutes sir" with that he hung up.

I sighed deep and walked into the living room again. Eunbi's mom sat next to her on the couch. She had a blanket on. I smiled a little when I saw her. It was all my fault... I should've never confessed. I sat on the couch near the other and face palmed myself. I couldn't believe all this... I haven't seen her in a year now and this is our way to say hi... "hey... it's okay" Miss Lee came to me and patted my back. "Can you tell what happened?" I looked at her and nodded. I took a deep breath before answering. "I confessed to her... she accepted to be my girlfriend at first but then...." I paused and deep a breath again. "She remembered that we could be picked. She said something after that but I cut her off..." "oh Hoseok my friend.... she loves you" I looked at her in shock. She loves me?! "What do you mean?" "She does love you and want to be your girlfriend... but she can't risk loosing her loved one... it's already hard for her to think that it's maybe her destiny..." I sighed and nodded. She does love me.... arghh it's all my fault. Why am I so stupid

"Of course.... she's thinking before talking..." "exactly. Just wait.... if you don't get picked then watch.... she'll come for you" I looked at her and my face lit a little bit up. Please don't pick us....

After some time we heard a knock on the door. I glanced at Miss Lee before opening the door. I was greeted by a wide shouldered tall man. I mean he's about the same height as me. "Hello. My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Seokjin" he offered me his hand and I took it. We shook hands and I pleased him inside. "My name is Hoseok" he smiled. I didn't return the smile... my mood was down. "Ahh Miss Lee good to see you again how are your daughter?" "Hi Seokjin, I don't really know... she's unconscious" he nodded and walked to Eunbi. I sat in the couch near again. "Hoseok my friend can you wait upstairs? You can watch some tv or something" she smiled. I didn't want to argue so I just nodded and went upstairs.

I closed Eunbi's door behind me and placed myself on her bed. I laid there for some seconds before looking for the tv remote. I zapped trough some channels. There wasn't really anything interesting. I found some news. I sat up in the bed. It was about the chosen one and the demon.

-in the tv-

Tomorrow is the day where the young adults who turned 19 this year is going to put their names in the bowel. The chosen one will be picked in just two weeks. There's three weeks until the chosen one will go to hell and please the demon. They say tha-

-Hoseok POV-

I turned off the tv. I didn't really want to hear anything about that demon. I placed the remote on the nightstand and took her little bear. "I love you Eunbi... please stay safe..." I gently kissed the bear and placed it on the nightstand again.

"Hoseok! You can come down now" I heard Miss Lee shout from downstairs. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. Eunbi was still unconscious when I came downstairs. " is she okay" I asked worried. "Yes. She just needs to rest... I know it's hard but maybe keep her from stressing and from getting upset okay?" I nodded and kneeled down besides her. "Well I guess I'm done here" he bowed and smiled. Me and Miss Lee bowed as well. I took a hand through my hair and kneeled down besides her again. "Miss Lee when will she walk up?" I looked at Eunbi. "I don't know" I glanced at Miss Lee. After that I turned to Eunbi again and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well my angel" I whispered before standing up.

"Do you want anything Hoseok?" I shook my head and sat on the other couch. "may I take some rest in Eunbi's room?" "Of course sweetie. You don't need to ask. Feel home" she smiled. I gave her a weak smile before walking upstairs.

I walked straight to the bed when I entered Eunbi's room. I'm glad I didn't leave. That was the last thing I thought of before falling asleep.