The day

"Honey... it's today." I groaned and opened my eyes. "Good Morning Eunbi..." I looked at Tae. He was still with me. He didn't want to leave me. So did Yoongi... they both ended up sleeping in my bed. They both were hugging me. Tae half asleep and Yoongi full sleeping. That's not new. "Good Morning Tae" i gently got Yoongi's arms off of me and hugged Tae tight.

I didn't want to let go. It's today... the day... the day I shall a Trige to hell. Meet the demon. I'm afraid that it will just rip my body apart and rip out my throat and eat me slowly... is that just me??

Tae hugged me tight back and kissed my forehead hundred times. "Tae.... Tae stooop" I said while chuckling. He stopped and looked at me. "Please come back okay?" I smiled at him. "I'll try but I can't promise" I cared his chin. "Okay lovebirds can you do this later" I looked back and saw Yoongi looking weird at us. "We're not lovebirds you pabo. He's my friend" he scoffed and laid down again. "Yea yea... if you say so" he chuckled.

"Honey! And you two sleepy boys come on!" We heard my mom from downstairs. "We're coming!" I tried to get up but I a Yoongi and a Tae jumped on me so I couldn't get up.... "hey boys!" I said while trying to free myself. Yoongi didn't have a shirt on. Tae took his off and threw his away. "Okay... what the heck are you doing?" I looked at Tae. He smirked. I gave him a disgusted face. He started to laugh.

They both started to tickle me. I laughed like shit. I might've looked like an idiot but I didn't care. "Stoop" I shouted while laughing. Yoongi and Tae laughed as well. "I'll take the demon with me at make it kill you!" It just came out of my mouth. They stopped and looked weirdly at me. "It's a joke!" They smiled and shook their heads. "Nah I think if it'll come with me then... I'll make It kill you guys. Tickling me in my house is forbidden" they laughed and got off of me. "That's what I thought.." I looked proudly at them.

I changed my cloth in the bath room. Finally I was ready to go. They were already done. I glanced at them and went down. I walked to my mom and kissed her cheek and hugged her. "It's gonna be fine honey..." hs kissed my forehead. "Let's Go?" She glanced at me and then the boys. They looked at me then each other. "Yea I guess so" Tae said.

I haven't heard to Hoseok the last days. I saw him in the crowd. I also saw he started to cry... he must've missed me... no he didn't it was something else...

The car ride was silent. I thought of all the goods in my life. I'm gonna miss everyone... I hope they're going to miss me too... or I hope they'll get over me and find their love-of-life and not think about me. Especially Hoseok... I hope he'll find someone who'll bring him hope and happiness. I couldn't give him the love he deserve anyways...

I took a deep breath when we arrived to the place I was going down... it was big and full of people. They're going to watch me going down... I never thought this would be me. Why me? Out of thousands why me... I didn't want anyone to go instead of me... I couldn't live without them. I couldn't live a whole life without them... ist better for me to die then.

I looked down. "Hon you can go we'll come later" she hugged me. After that I walked to Tae. "Thank you for helping me..." I hugged him tight. Then I walked to Yoongi. "Thank you for everything" I hugged him as well. "Your welcome and thank you for being in my life" he broke the hug and smiled. My eyes was already full of tears.

"Bye I'll see you later" they winked at me. I winked back and started to run. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I fell on the ground. "Ouch... I'm so sorr-" I cut myself. My eyes grew big when I saw him... "E-Eunbi... I'm so sorry..." I got up and fixed myself. I looked down. "I should've stayed with you..." "it's too late Hoseok... I'm going today. You ruined everything..." he took my hands and made me look at him. "No it's not. I'll go instead of you" my eyes grew big again.

"No your not... I'm doing this myself" I stated. I pulled my hands to myself. Suddenly he did something I didn't expect. He hugged me. At first I didn't hug him back but I missed his hugs so much. "I'm sorry Eunbi..." "I'm going to miss you so much" he said. "I'm-... sorry I have to go" I glanced at him one more time before leaving

What just happened?! I didn't even burst into tears? I thought they would've come. I'd have to stay strong.

I saw the president and walked to him. I bowed and said hi. "You ready to go?" My eyes frowned. "Now? But I thought I'd have time to-" "sorry Eunbi we don't have time" I blinked some times and said: "but I didn't say good bye to my family?" He gave me a caring look and said: "we have to do this now. They portal will open soon and close almost right after" I nodded. I didn't have any choice. "Can I at least say good bye in the mic?" He nodded and signaled for me to step forward.

"Hi.... ehmm so this is my last day on earth.. I just wanted to say bye to everyone... my mom... my friends... everyone. Thank you... take care of yourself please" I smiled and stepped backwards again. Namjoon-ssi gave me a comforting look and stepped to the mic. "Thank you Eunbi... so now it's time. The portal will open now..." he looked back and we saw a light.

The light was the portal. I took a deep breath and went down... I left with tears in my eyes.

I immediately entered a big cave-ish thing... it looked like a huge cave. There was rivers with lava. It was pretty hot. I wouldn't freeze... I stood there admiring the huge cave. I wasn't afraid at that moment until I heard a voice. "Hello beautiful" I could hear it but I couldn't see anyone. It must've been the demon. I'm afraid of it... I started to panic. "Oh don't be afraid... humans... so spooked as always" I heard laughing. I looked around but still nothing.