The chosen one

Two weeks has past... they flew away faster than I thought... and it's today... the day that the chosen one will be picked. I know I said that it's a week after the chosen one will be picked and to they arrive to hell, but it's actually in Friday and it's Wednesday today...

I can't believe it's today... hundreds or maybe thousands of people from all around the country or South Korea will come today. Most of them is of course 19 year olds. Our president will pick. I'm sorry for whom will go to hell and meet the demon... I feel really sorry for that person.

I woke up with a huge headache. I heard my mom call from downstairs. "Good Morning" I Heard a low voice besides me. "Good Morning Tae..." I groaned. "Ya okay?" I raised a hand and made a thumbs up. "Yeah yeah... I'm fine or something" I was still half asleep.

When I was about to fall asleep again, I felt weight on my body. I slowly opened my eyes half up. "Waaaakeee uuuuup" I flinched and tried to sit up but my head hit something hard... "aarghhh" I groaned and rubbed my forehead. "Yaaah don't you have eyes?!" "I doo! I just don't want to use them..." I laughed a little. I finally opened my eyes and saw Tae laughing.

I let Tae stay in my room. Yoongi slept on my couch in the corner. Of course he was still asleep. No surprise. "Should we wake him up?" Tae said while pointing at Yoongi... my eyes grew big. "No! Are you psycho?! He'll kill us..." he smirked and stood up. He helped me up as well. "Com' on it'll be fun he won't kill us" he was still smirked. I hesitated but then gave in... "okay... but you'll take all his wrath I didn't do anything okay?!" He raised his hands in the air to show peace.

"Okay okay... if you will" he laughed a little. Again I heard my mom calling. "Come on guy! We're going to be late" I didn't answer instead I walked to Yoongi.

We stood beside him. He slept so peaceful. Me and Yoongi actually became closer friends... I know I said what I said but he didn't let me avoid him not Tae...
"Okay... 1..... 2.....3!" "YOONGIIIII!! THE HOUSE IS BURNING!!" his eyes shut open and he quickly sat up and jumped off the couch. "Arghhh!" He shouted.

Me and Tae started laughing. A tear escaped my eye. That was so funny... after some time he realized what was going on. "You....I could kill you!" He grabbed my arm and messed my hair. "Yaaah! Stoop" he started laughing. "Don't ever do that again understood" "yes mom" I kept laughing but then a huge amount of headaches returned. I groaned.

Yoongi expression changed within seconds. He could see it wasn't good. "Are you okay?!" He walked me to the bed. Tae followed and sat besides me. "Yeah I'm... arghh" I couldn't take the huge pain that was in my head. "Miss Lee! It's your daughter!" Within seconds I heard footsteps on the stairs running towards my room.

I started to feel dizzy. My headache got bigger and bigger. Yoongi placed me on the bed. If they weren't here for me then there could've gone minutes before my mom noticed... "honey what's wrong" I could just hear the voice but it was hard for me to hear. I couldn't answer. She kneeled down besides me and placed her hand on my forehead.

"Gosh your hot honey what did you do?" My eyes was closed. Yoongi answered for me. "I-I was just playing and then... she got a huge headache... I swear I didn't know what happened" his voice was shaking. "It's okay Yoongi. It's not your fault. Thank you so much for calling me" I couldn't see their expression.

"It's okay hon I'll find a pill you can take.... we have to go today... I'm so sorry hon..." "I-it's okay...... mom" I couldn't barely speak. "Ughh hon... I hope it'll get better soon. I'll be back as fast as I can" she ran down again. I heard a sigh.

"Eunbi... things like this always happens when a big day is around..." I heard a sad chuckle. "Please it hurts me seeing you like this..." I could tell it was Tae. "I-I'm okay Tae..." a Hand took mine. "Just remember.... I'll or Yoongi and I will never leave your side okay?" I let out a weak smile. "I will"