Bracelet

Once again I woke up with headache. What the heck happened? I sighed and looked around. I found a little note on the night stand. It said: take a shower and eat some food. Call if you need anything. I'll be there as fast as I can. He have a pretty hand writing... where'd he learn to write and read? Anyways.. I took a shower and wore some relaxing cloth. My headache was still there. To be honest, I didn't know where the kitchen was.

I walked for a while and finally found something that looked like a kitchen. "Finally" I sighed out. I went to cook something easy. When I cooked I noticed something. It was my bracelet... it wasn't there... my eyebrows frowned. At first I looked around in the kitchen but it just disappeared? What the heck? When did that happen? I sighed, this was not in my plans. Calling for Jungkook... the devil. Calling for the devil to help me...

One more sigh left my mouth and I called: "Jungkook!?" Seconds after I heard footsteps and he was suddenly in the kitchen. I flinched. "How did you...." he tilted his head. "I'm a demon... that shouldn't be a question coming out of your beautiful mouth" he smirked. "Your eyes..." I just looked confused at him. Does he know that my eyes hurt? "They're white... I thought it would've be gone after you got some sleep but they're still white or grayish" my eyes grew big. White? But why and how. "You know when you kept looking straight into my full red eyes? It happened there. It's your soul you can see. I tried to take your soul but controlled myself before it happened..." I gave him a death glare. "Not even a sorry?" I crossed my arms and waited for his answer.

He chuckled low and spoke. "No. It wasn't me who started it all... you came. I said leave me alone. You didn't. It's your fault" my shoulders sunk and I looked down. It is my fault... I remember I didn't go even if he said so... he stare was locked on my eyes, I couldn't move. "You know... you took all my energy by that" "weren't you supposed to be the strongest demon?" He smashed his fist into the table. I flinched and backed up. "Don't say that... I am! But I don't have infinite powers!" He walked closer but I backed up again.

Then I remembered. "Where's my bracelet?!" I looked cold at him. He looked shocked at me, but it turned into a smirk. That made me look in shock why does he smirk all of a sudden? "Oh sweaty I took it" his eyes was getting red again. It was close that mine got too. I know that it won't happen because I'm not a demon but yea. My blood boiled inside me and I felt wrath. "Why the fuck did you take it?!" "You know who gave it to me huh?!!" I walked closer to him. He didn't move a muscle. All I saw was his full red eyes. I didn't care if he took my soul.

"You better not talk to me like that, human" my hands turned into fists. "It was my best friend Hoseok... and now you took it?! You probably just threw it away..." his jaw tightened. "What did you not understand by don't talk to me like that?!" "It's not me who's shouting right now" "that's enough..." he opened his mouth slightly and I saw his sharp teeth. My eyes went wide. I didn't know what to do. Was he going to eat me?! "Imma rip out your throat and kill you, slowly" tears started to flow down my cheek. He was going to kill me...

He walked closer. His mouth open and his full red eyes. My heart started to beat like shit. It threatened to pop out of my chest. "I-I'm sorry..." suddenly his shoulders sunk and he stopped walking. "I'm sorry..." I stared at him in shock, he's sorry? He kneeled down but his eyes was still full red and his mouth was open. I didn't hesitate and stated to run towards my room. Luckily he didn't follow me.

That was too much... he could've killed me. He was about to kill me. I threw myself on the bed and covered my shaking body under the blankets. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Why... why me?! I shut my eyes close and slowly I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by a knock on the door. I sighed. I knew who it was of course... "no! Go away devil" I heard a loud sigh from the other side of the door. "You know I can come in by myself?" My eyes grew a little big. What do I do? Hmmm an idea please?? "I'm naked!" I heard a laugh. "No your not... you tried to find an excuse" fuck... he can read minds through doors? "Please don't read my Min devil!" Then the door opened. The devil wasn't holding the knot. He stood some steps back.

Okay so he can open doors by his powers? He's so lucky to have such powers... "I just wanted to-" "no! Go away... please... just leave me alone and let me die for myself" his expression was a combination of surprised and disappointment. Why is he disappointed? "I just wanted to-" "be quiet and leave!" A frustrated sigh lifted his mouth. "Please don't cut me-" "shh!" His expression hardened. "Sto-" "l-e-a-v-e" he rubbed his forehead and turned around.

"I just wanted to give you something" he winked and closer the door behind him. I sighed. What did he want to give me? No... I don't want to talk to him.

After some time I fell asleep again. I was so tired. Tired of life and everything. I just wanted it to end.

"Eunbi! Wake up! The house is burning!!" I shut my eyes open and jumped out of the bed. A loud scream left my mouth