The demon

"Looking for someone huh?" The voice was loud, and it sounded like it came from every corner. Suddenly I felt a breeze. Something landed in front of me. I flinched and stepped backwards. There it was... the demon. He was kneeling so I couldn't see his face. He has huge wings. Huge black wings. He slowly looked up. I could see his red eyes. He started to smirk.

His skin was nearly white. After some time he stood up. I was officially a sacrifice for the demon... "afraid huh?" I couldn't move nor speak. I stood in shock. The demon was taller than me. He looked like 180 cm. I am pretty smaller than him...

The demon tilted his head. "Welcome to your new home" he didn't look like he was about to rip out my throat and kill me right here right now... he didn't look like a human but he looked friendly. That's nothing for what I've heard. I've heard that it would look like something you couldn't imagine... for me he looked like a human with wings and red eyes, and with a white skin tone. It wasn't fully white.

"Com' on, I don't bite... or do I?" That made my eyes wide. He would kill me... I panicked and tried to step back but I hit some stones behind me. "You can't leave now sweetheart" he smirked again. "Come with me" he reached his hand towards me. He waited for me to take it. I didn't. I still stood there in shock. "Did I scare you that much? Well okay then" he took his hand back and laughed.

In seconds I flew my legs lifting from the ground. I was now in the demons arms. I wasn't on the ground anymore. I was now in his arms... "ahhh let me goo!" He frowned his nose and moved his head. "Please don't shout in my ears. You know I can hear" he did t look at me. He concentrated on flying. To be honest, it was pretty beautiful, but his arms was cold.

I started to feel cold by him holding me. He seemed to notice. "Freezing? You could've brought a jacket" I raised an eyebrow. I finally found the courage to say something. "Excuse me? I wasn't expecting to be here for long so I didn't bring anything.." he scoffed. "That's not my fault" he didn't deny that I wouldn't be here for long... I mean I didn't want to but it showed that he'll end me in a bit...

I was wondering why he was like he was? I've been told that he was cruel and full of wrath. He isn't like that... everything I've been told is... wrong. Well I don't know if he'll just kill me when we arrive to where he's taking me. I started to relax more. The demon looked confused. "Your relaxing?" Why do he know all my feelings? "I can feel it" my eyes grew bigger. He answered my unspoken question.

"Where we going?" "To your grave..." I started to panic again. So it's already... my hands started to shake. "Chill... to my 'home'" I sighed and closed my eyes. "Hey don't sleep in my arms human!" I quickly opened my eyes. "Humans is so... so stupid. They don't understand anything"

We arrived. It looked like a mansion built of stones. "We're home" he sat me down and walked inside the huge door. I quietly followed him. "Why are you so close? I'm the only one here" I stepped back. "Go upstairs and pick a room" I did as he said.

It was so huge. It was hard to find any bedrooms. I found a door and opened it. It was decorated to a boy. It must've been if it was a boy this year. "That's mine.. you don't want to share room right?" I flinched and turned around. I shook my head and walked away. I heard a sigh. After walking for a while I saw another room. I slowly opened it. I screamed when I saw the demon in there.

I tried to breath but it was hard. The devil laughed and stood up from the couch there was inside. "Good Choice the last one who lived in here died in here" he smirked and walked out of the room. I could feel my heart beat like hell. When I calmed my breath down again, I entered the room. It was huge but dark and cold. It's not like outside of the of the mansion. There's warm and light.

I immediately laid on the bed and drew off to sleep, but it didn't last long. I woke up after what felt like seconds. I couldn't really sleep. It was all so weird. There's something about that demon. I wondered what I was supposed so wear? I looked at the end of my bed and saw a bunch of cloth. Did he place that there when I was sleeping? It was pretty weird to think that the last person here died in here... I'm afraid that was my destiny too...

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling but I quickly got up and screamed when I once again saw that demon in my room. "W-what are you d-doing here" i stuttered out. "No thank you?" I backed up and tried to go out of the room, but the door closed in front of my head. "No escaping little human. You can't run from me anyways" okay he's scary.

He jumped down from the ceiling and landed in front of me. I backed up again. "Why so afraid? Oh I forgot every human is so afraid of everything" he laughed. He's so so evil and disrespectful in front of humans. It's him who's destroying everything. "Wrong! I'm not destroying everything. That's you! Humans... they're destroying everything. I hate how humans think they're the best" he rolled his eyes. Did he just read my Min?! "Yes I did. I can read your mind but it's making me exhausted" I could already see his face being exhausted. "Then stop it" he smirked. "It's fun to see how humans think" what?! He's making me uncomfortable.

Suddenly he had to lean on the bed. He closet his eyes. I was about to help but then I remembered that he was a devil and was going to kill me anyway... "why are you getting so tired and exhausted of just reading my mind?" He looked at me. Hi pupils was huge. I couldn't barely see the red in his eyes. "I'm the only 'demon' who can read minds and I'm called a devil. The lower ranked is demons I'm the devil" the humans didn't say that... he took a deep breath and stood right up again.

Wow he recover fast... "by the way.. my names Jungkook" what a weird name? Why call a demon- I mean devil Jungkook? Do all demons have names. This time he didn't answer I guess he didn't read my Min this time. "No hello my name is..." I snapped into reality. "Ehmm.... I'm Eunbi" "oh sorry I don't care" woaw a rude devil...

I saw him starring at me. I switched position because he made me so uncomfortable. "Why so uncomfortable? Make yourself home" he smiled but it was more a dark smirk. "By the way what's that on your wrist?" I looked down and saw the bracelet Hoseok gave me... before he left. It was my gift. I didn't give him anything... "it's a bracelet my best friend gave me..." I didn't want to explain everything and especially not to a devil like him.. he would probably make fun of me...

"So there's a story behind? Tell me I won't make fun of you... maybe" he whispered the last part. He keep reading my mind?! "It's a joke! I'm not like this... I'm just trying you out. Seeing what you are a kind of" I looked at him in confusion. Try me out? "I'll stop reading your mind and be rude" I sighed in relief. "Which kind of then?" He shrugged. "It's hard to tell. Normally it isn't hard for me but you... you're something different" his gaze relaxed on me. He looked total cool with this.

"Will you please leave?" He nodded and left. I thought he didn't wanted to... devils is weird, but not like humans said they would be... he is not violent or abusive in any way... he's just weird. Why don't he just kill me? The one thing I want is for this to end as fast as possible.

What did I even expect this to be?