Min Yoongi

We came home and I went straight to my room and fell on my bed. I had headache. Please say nobody will bother me right- my thoughts was cut of but a knock on the door- too late... I took a deep breath and said: "mmm yeah" it came out of my mouth lazily. I heard a small chuckle and the Person entered.

My eyes went half wide when I saw the person was Yoongi. It's like a stranger in my house... I know he helped me but we didn't get to know each other. "Ehmm hi" he scratched the back of his head. "Hi" I simply said. "Can I... come in?" "Yeah sure go on" I signaled for him to come in. He did.

"What do you want?" I asked cold. "Did I do something wrong since your mood is like this?" I rolled eyes and looked at him. "I don't even know you? I mean I'm thankful that you helped me but I don't like to have a stranger in my house" he looked at me in disbelief. "Pardon? Im sorry but it was your mom who invited me... I just want to check up on you.... I thought we could be friends?" There it was... the word I didn't want to hear. Friends. I don't want friends. The only one I'm thinking of his Hoseok... "I'm fine" I said. "Aaand?" I looked at him in confusion. "And? And what?" He rolled his eyes and looked at me again. "What about friends?" He came closer. I raised a hand to stop him. He stopped up. "I said I don't know you" I took my phone and played with it. He sighed and said besides me on the bed.

"Wanna get to know me?" I looked at him. I guess I had no choice. He wouldn't let me go if I didn't agree. "Okay then..." his face lit up. "Yes okay... sooo my name is Min yoongi and my stage name is Suga. I'm from Daegu, but now I live in Seoul. Hmmm.... I like to sleep" really that's just thinks he just told me earlier. Not where he lived and was from but yea. "Okay" "now it's your turn" my eyes grew bigger. "Ehmmm my name is Eunbi. Lee Eunbi. I'm from Seoul. I like to spend.... not forget it" I stopped myself from saying that I like to spend time with my friends... "no say it. What was it?" I sighed deep. "I was about to say that I like to spend time with my mom" "well why was that so hard?" I raised my eyebrows. He ask many questions. "No more questions" he nodded. "I'm just worried okay? I knew that something was wrong when I found you on the ground" he paused. "You told me. Now your like a closet box. You were so open"

"It was literally just hours ago. Your bipolar" I looked at him. "Excuse me? I'm just not in the mood" "that's understandable. I just thought we could be friends maybe..." I sighed. "Yeah... maybe, just not now okay? And can I please be alone for some time?" "Yes of course. Call if you need anything. Them I'm here.. of course if I'm not sleeping" I let out a sad chuckle. He laughed a little. He patted my back and went out.

I sunk down after he left. Gosh that was awkward. I really don't want to make anyone upset. I'm just not good to have friends. I'll always end up by breaking their hearts. Just look at Hoseok. He literally hate me...

then it hit me... did he take his stuff? I looked to the corner of my room. My eyes widened when I saw... his things. He didn't pick them up yet. What do I do if he sees me... I would probably upset him more than I just did... please just say that he won't come while I'm here...

I flinched when I heard my door open. "I said that I wanted to be alo-" my eyes went wide open when I saw Hoseok.... his went wider than mine. Well what did he expect this is my room. Didn't he see the others? I felt my hands shaking again. My heart was now beating faster. I quickly looked down.

He hurried to take his things and were about to leave when is stopped him. "Please wait... I know you don't want to see nor listen to me but just please..." his shoulder sunk and he slowly turned around. He shook his head. He already had tears in his eyes. I got as well. "It's too late Eunbi..." he opened his mouth to say more but instead he bursted into tears. He kneeled down and was holding his hands for his eyes.

"What's going on here Eunb- oh I'll come back later" I saw my mom was about to enter when she saw me and Hoseok.

"Please...." I started to cry as well. "I don't want this... I don't want to cry because of my best friend. It doesn't feel right..." he finally looked up at me. "Then leave me... forget me. I think it's the best" he took a deep breath and wiped his tears away. "No please.. stay here... please" I said while sobbing. "It's too late Eunbi. Bye.. please don't try to contact me or anything..." he didn't let me answer. He left me behind. Crying... he did it once again. Made me cry the second time this day...