Confusion

The closer we got the more nervous I got... I knew it wasn't yet... like it wasn't the day the chosen one would be picked but yeah. Just the fact that my name will be in that bowel and there's a risk that my name could be chosen. I felt kinda disgust just by the thought. You ask why disgust? I don't know... I looked at Suga he smiled. I didn't return the smile. I tried as much not to let him in my heart. I just couldn't blame him... he was so sweet and kind towards me... it's my diction. It's me who chosen not to let anyone in... not because I don't want to but because I have no choice... I'll end up getting hurt. More hurt than I am... the episode with Hoseok really hurts me...

I sighed a sad sigh when I saw his house. Mr. Kim Namjoon.... the best president ever. He is doing his job great, but everyone is still afraid of the day that the demon will break free and destroy our world... no one wants that... it's our destiny to live that life.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Miss Lee she's over there" I looked to my side and saw Tae and my mom. I quickly glanced at Suga and signaled for him to follow me. After that I ran to her. There wasn't much distance. "Mom im here" she looked my way and a bright smile crossed her face. She hugged me immediately when I reached to her. "Are you okay honey? What happened between Hoseok and you? And who's that?" She broke the hug and looked at Suga.

I looked at him and then my mom again. "He helped m-" "hey! Suga! found Eunbi?" I'm confused. Do Tae know Suga? And what am I supposed to call him? Yoongi or Suga? "So your name is Eunbi? Beautiful name Eunbi. And does you and V know each other?" He looked even more confused. What V? Who's V? "Who's V?"I looked around and tried to found who it was. Tae chuckled and said: "I'm V... it's my stage name. Me and Suga worked together in the past. Before we were friends. You know when you thought I was the weird kid" "ooohhh" now I understand. I laughed awkwardly. He didn't tell me about him and Suga-Yoongi?

"Okay okay okay... what am I supposed to call you? Suga? Yoongi? I'm so confused" I didn't know why I felt that happy... I just missed my best friend. My mom stood completely not knowing what's going on... well me neither. "Call me what you want. My name is Yoongi so" "hmm I'll call you Yoongi then"

"Okay now... Eunbi explain... what's going on with Hoseok-ssi?" I looked at her. My shoulders sunk down... I had to tell the truth, but does it have to be when Yoongi and Tae is here? Gosh I have to... "okay so...." I paused and took a deep breath. "Okay... think of the whole episode like yesterday? Wa sit yesterday. Well it doesn't matter but just think of that and then 100 times worse..." I looked down and continued. "He left me completely... he said that he made.... that he made big mistake by coming back last time..." a tear escaped my eye. My heart was broken. I didn't realize how much he meant to me...

Suga putted a Hand on my back but I shoved it off. "Please don't touch me..." one more tear escaped and then one more... "but I... I'm sorry" he nodded and walked over to Tae. My mom came closer and took me into a hug. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. "It's okay hon... he'll come back just wait..." I shook my head and kept crying

-Hoseok POV-

As I walked over to the house I saw a girl and a guy that looked pretty familiar. My eyes went wide when I saw it was Eunbi and Taehyung... they were with he Emmi and another guy? Ughh it's that guy from earlier... she is very fast making friends... but she won't be my girlfriend but she want to be friends with these assholes! I made the right choice by leaving her.

I felt tears pressing again. A knot formed in my throat. I quickly walked away not to fall in, but before that... Eunbi looked up... I saw her red puffy eyes... I couldn't hold my tears back anymore...

Sorry for a short chapter....