꧁⚣My SpeedStar⚣꧂

(Jonawagon/Jonaeri)

Warning: Sad boy Speedweed.

Johnathan kept insisting that I should come over and stay for the winter. I told him that I'd just be a bother. But he insisted and insisted so I gave in. So now I'm in a carriage off to the Joestar estate, I closed my eyes and sighed with a smile.

Not like I could ever truly say no to you Jonathan.

::

I jolt as the carriage halts.
Are we here already?

I peek outside to see the rebuilt Joestar mansion. It was quite dark but the streetlamps illuminated the area so I could see.
I got out of the carriage quickly. I start walking towards the entrance of Jonathan's home.

I feel so out of place, like a spider sleeping in a bird's nest. I'm not exactly used to these fancy settings. The slums seem like a dirt hole compared to this place.
Well, it is one but whatever.

I open the door to the mansion and walk up the stairs. Jonathan told me that he would be in his study and to knock on the study door.
I look around until I find a door with a silver plaque, the word study engraved into it.

I knock on the door and I hear footsteps going towards the door.
The door opened I got enveloped in a hug. " Speedwagon! You are here!" I heard the happy voice of Jonathan beside my ear and I felt the heat crawl up my face.

He let go of me and looked at me in confusion. I wish he held me in his arms a little longer.

Damn it Speedwagon, don't think that it's disgusting.

" Speed..!"

Plus he's married, you're being a pervert.

"Speedwagon."

I jolted back to reality as I realized Jonathan was talking to me.

" Huh?" I said, I'm very confused, what did he say?

"Are you okay? Your face turned reddish ."

I plant a smile on my face.
"I'm fine, no need t' worry bout it."
I need to control my emotions a tad bit more. Then maybe this won't happen again.

Jonathan says something along the lines of 'Let me show you to your room.' And I nod.
We're walking to the room that would be mine, Probably a guest room.

" Here we are. Hope you enjoy it." Jonathan says with a smile.

"I'm sure I will, Thanks, Jojo."

I turn around and open the door. It was surprisingly nice for a guest room. Classic neutral colors, but still matching the color theme. I decide to take a shower in the attached bathroom.

::

I'm trying to find my shirt when I heard the door open " Hey Speedwagon-" I look over my shoulder and immediately looked away.

" Yes?"
This is awkward-

"Dinner's ready."
I'm fighting the urge to have my face turn into a cherry-

" Okay, be 'ere in a second-"
I heard the door close and I let out a sigh of relief. Jonathan left the room.

I finally find my shirt and put it on.

I rush out of the room and to the dining room. Erina and Jonathan were already sat down at the table. I sat in the middle of them as we ate with only the occasional chatter on various topics. From my growing business to the child that they were going to have in a few months.

Eventually, Dinner ended so I went off to my room to try to work on some business items.

:: (POV switch)

"I'm worried about him Erina," I told my wife. The person we both love is acting a bit off recently.

" Worried? Why? He seems fine to me." Erina asked confusion written in her tone.

I shake my head.
"Well, whenever I'm around him he starts turning reddish. Do you think it's possible to have an allergy to a person?"

At that, Erina burst out laughing.
" Think b-back to r-right before we started dating-"

Huh? What does that mean-Oh.

" I'm going to go talk to him!" I said quickly and ran up the stairs. I come to a Halt when I find his door and gently knocked on it. A sleepy, low 'come in.' came from inside.

I open the door to a disheveled looking Speedwagon. His hair is scattered around. He had a slightly unbuttoned shirt, showing his scarred chest. He looked tired and off-guard, a workbook in hand.

I walk over to him and sit on the edge of the bed.
" Hey Speedwagon, are you doing okay?~" I asked gently not to disturb him. He seemed to be off lately, And now I think I might know why.

"''ell yes 'ut no...It's been a great day 'ut I kept embarrassing myself in-front t' persons I love-" Speedwagon seemed to cover his own mouth before he could continue.

"Who is this person Robert?" I ask quietly with a gentle smile.

He seemed to wince before taking a deep breath. " Promise not to act disgusted," I nodded. " I-I love y-you-" by the time he finished that sentence he seemed upset and was looking down in shame.
I can understand, why we live in times that treat people that like the same gender horribly.

I quickly pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear. " Why would I be disgusted by a love that I return just the same?.."

He looked up at me and pushed me back a bit. " What about Erina?"

I smiled a tiny bit. " Oh Speedwagon, she loves you just as much."
And at that, I find him pulling me every bit closer.

I close my eyes and smile.
" I love you, My Speedstar."

(word count: 982
If it seems bad it's because I wrote this after I stayed up till 6 AM. If you did enjoy it, good on you.
(Jonawagon requests open )

Ciao, my stars!

-Kirstaras