꧁A Day Of Rest꧂

(Jonawagon duh)
It was a nice day. William had let Speedwagon and Jonathan rest for a day.

Jonathan and Speedwagon had decided to use that time in the countryside. The two men talked and laughed. And then Speedwagon told a joke that got him soaked.
You'll understand in a second.

"Pff, you are hilarious Speedwagon!" He said with mirth.
He slapped Speedwagon's back and Speedwagon let out a tiny scream.

SPLASH.

"Jojo-" He whined, his outfit got soaked. He then got a mischievous grin on his face. Jonathan looked a bit guilty  at best.

" I'm sorr-"  He said before he let out a surprised yelp. Now he was soaked too. Jonathan looked over at Speedwagon who had a big dumb grin. This made him smile as well.  They both just grinned at each other till they burst into laughter.

They pulled each other out of the water and laid back onto the grass. Jonathan rolled over and saw A bunch of daisies. He began to do something while Speedwagon was cloud gazing.

Jonathan tapped Speedwagon's shoulder and smiled. Speedwagon looked at him with question.

He hesitantly held out a flower crown to him. " I made you this. I'm sorry If it isn't good enough, " he stated in a slightly cheerful manner. Although he seemed a bit nervous.

Speedwagon looked at him with surprise. He hadn't expected this small gift. He gingerly plucked it from Jonathan's hands. He steadily rested it onto his head and sat up. Jonathan seemed to be happy over the fact he actually wore it.

"You look so cute with that flower crown! " Jonathan gushed a bit. Speedwagon felt a blush rise to his face.

This really was a good day
————————————————————
I'm sorry this was bad. Have a crappy lil drawing I made for compensation.

 Have a crappy lil drawing I made for compensation

-Kirstaras