꧁Cuddles꧂

(Jonaeriwagon)
Jonathan laid on his bed and let out a tiny sigh. He had a rather tiresome day.
He closed his eyes when he heard his door gently creak open. He tensed.

" Jonathan? Are you awake?" Jonathan relaxed at the sound of Speedwagon's voice. He opened his eyes to see Erina and Speedwagon in the doorway. The two of them walked over to him and Erina handed him a cup of Tea. He let a smile slip onto his face. He savored the drink, which was really sweet. It had a hint of chocolate.
'This was really sweet of them.' He thought.

Suddenly, Speedwagon and Erina cuddled up against him and he let out a squeak of surprise. " Where is all this affection coming from? Not that I mind it. " He asked quietly.

Erina and Speedwagon both looked up at Jonathan. " Well, you seemed a bit down in the dumps. "  they synch, Almost as If they practiced.

Jonathan smiled and finished his tea. He put the cup to the side and hugged them both.  Erina and Robert both kiss him on the cheek, one on the left and the right side of his face.
Jonathan went red in the face and Erina giggled. Speedwagon had a light smile on his face. Speedwagon pulled a blanket over  the three of them.
Erina nuzzled against him and closed her eyes. Speedwagon curled up against Jonathan and smiled. They both slowly fell asleep.

Jonathan yawned and closed his eyes. He could hear soft snoring from Speedwagon and Erina was asleep. He felt himself drift off, a smile on his face and the people he loved in his embrace.
::
Just a really short thing that I decided to make. Not sure if it was any good but it was nice to write.
Word count: 303

Peace.
-Kirstaras