꧁Sleepover꧂

(Mindless fluff time)

Jonathan was cheerfully talking with Speedwagon.
"Hey Speeds? Do you want to have a sleepover?" He asked and Speedwagon began laughing.

Jonathan pouted and Speedwagon slowly stopped laughing. "I-I'm sorry for l-laughing. But w-what made you think t-that?" He said.

Jonathan looked to the ground, holding onto his arm. " Well, I just did. Plus I never had one before... " He admitted.

Speedwagon saw his sad face and smiled gently. " Y'know what, sure. Let's have a sleepover. " He accepted. Jonathan's face lit up like a Christmas tree and he had to supress his blush.
::
Speedwagon  knocked on the door of Jonathan's home. Loud footsteps followed after and the door opened.  " Hello Speedwagon!~" He chirped.
" Hello Jojo. " He replied and smiled at him.

"Come in, Come in." He said happily, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.
Speedwagon squeaked and felt his cheeks turn pink.

He was brought to a couch and he sat down.  Jonathan sat down beside him and handed him a mug from the table. Speedwagon looked into the mug to see hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows and smiled. "Thanks Jonathan." He said and took a drink from his cocoa.
" Your welcome ~" He replied and also drank some of his hot cocoa. He made cups for the both of them.

They both chatted about random things, shooting dumb jokes that made each other laugh. Eventually they both finished their drinks  and the two sat there for moment.
And then Speedwagon got a devilish grin on his face. He took a pillow and threw it at Jonathan. " Pillow fight! " He yelled, still grinning like a dork.

Jonathan laughed a tiny bit. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Speedwagon. Speedwagon fell over onto the couch at the hit.

He didn't get back up for a second and Jonathan leaned over him. " Speedwagon? Are you-" He was cut off by Speedwagon slapping him with a pillow, he chuckled.
'He's fine.' Jonathan thought.

Jonathan stood up and chucked the pillow at his face. Speedwagon let out a tiny squawk and stood up. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. Jonathan caught it and threw it back at his stomach.
It hit him and Speedwagon lost his balance. Jonathan was quick to react and caught him.
Speedwagon's face went from confusion to embarrassment. " Hehe, T-Thanks for catching me. " He squeaked out. Although he loved being in his arms, this was a bit embarrassing.

He regained his balance and sat back onto the couch. " You win that fight. " He joked, smiling a bit.
Jonathan chuckled and sat down beside him.

::

Jonathan began staring intently at Speedwagon.

Speedwagon felt Jonathan stare. "Ehehe, D-Do I have something on my face?" He stuttered.
Jonathan seemed to snap out of a trance. " Ah, I apologize. I zoned out, " He gently took a curl of Speedwagon's hair in his hand. " Would you mind If I braided your hair? " He asked quietly.

Speedwagon smiled and nodded in approval. Jonathan grabbed a brush,hair ties and some small flowers.
He gently ran his hands through his hair, checking for knots. He didn't find many, only a few small ones. Speedwagon shivered slightly.
Jonathan brushed his hair softly and parted it.

" Hey Jojo, " Jonathan hummed in response. "How do you know how to braid hair?" He asked.

" I used to have long hair and braided it a lot. But I was forced to cut it, " He gently began braiding. "Sometimes I think of growing it out again." He said.

He braided a few flowers into his hair and finished it. " You can look now. " He said.
Speedwagon looked into the mirror and smiled. His hair was made into a giant golden braid with white daisies trailing through it. " This is really pretty! What made you choose the daisies though? " He said, sounding a bit curious at the end.

Jonathan's face dusted pink. " W-Well, I chose them because their pretty and they r-reminded me of y-you because of that-" He Stammered, the more he talked the redder he got.

Speedwagon blushed, he hadn't expected that as a answer. " T-Thanks Jojo.. " He squeaked, looking away.

"Y-Your welcome." He stuttered.

::
It was a awhile after the pillow fight and they were kinda bored. The two of them were laying in bed quietly.
Speedwagon looked at the record player in the side table. 

Suddenly a hand placed the needle down onto the record. Gentle music filled the room. He looked up to see Jonathan holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He Said jokingly.
Speedwagon stood up and grabbed his hand.  " Of course. " He said, smiling.

They swayed, maintaining eye contact. They moved in harmony, sliding across the room.
The eye contact was broken when Speedwagon laid his head on Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan glanced at him and smiled. As he was looking he lost his footing and they both fell onto the bed.

There was silence then laughter.  They both slowly calmed down and Jonathan hugged Speedwagon. Speedwagon's face dusted  pink. " I love you... " Jonathan mumbled.

It took a moment for him to process what he said. Once he did his face went aflame. " Y-You l-love me? " He repeated quietly.

Jonathan seemed to realize that he said that out loud. " Y-Yes? " He tried to state it confidently but it came out as more of a question

Speedwagon chuckled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. " Love you too. " He replied.

::
That was fun.
Wc:925
-Kirstaras